Valley Fest

I lay on my bed, I had gone home to think, I was so hurt and scared I would lose so much if I chose one side, I was getting obsessive over this it didn't make me feel good what had I gotten myself into. There was a knock on the door and I went down to open it, there stood Hawk.

"Hawk..." he scooped me into his arms just hugging me fiercely, I melted into his touch we just stood there, just hugging it felt like a goodbye hug but I didn't want it to be. I tried very hard not to cry all my emotions were just hitting me hard. He looked at me and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear. 

"What's wrong my love," he asked and that was it, I broke down crying he held me to him and we sat on the floor 

"I just don't know what to do, I have to pick, Cobra Kai or Miyagi-Do" I sobbed, he smoothed my hair "I love you so much but I feel like I want to be at Miyagi-Do and I don't want to lose you if that's what I pick" 

"Hey, look at me," Hawk said and I lifted my head "you are not going to lose me, I don't care if you pick Miyagi-Do I'll always be right here with you because of how much I love you" I nodded and lay my head back on his chest

"I just need you in my life" I whispered 

"I need you too Aella" I clung to him not ever wanting to let go, I think I had decided but I wasn't sure I was glad that Hawk had assured me that he would be here for me that helped a lot. "Cobra Kai is doing a presentation for Valley Fest do you want to come? you don't have to perform just watch me I'm doing a cool kick" 

I laughed "Ok I'll come," I told him picking up his hand and fiddling with it 

"You got a text," Hawk told me pointing at my phone 

"Oh ok thanks" I picked it up and saw that it was from Robby 

R: Are you good?
A: yeah
R: Ok well we are doing something for Valley Fest wanna do it with us it's representing Miyagi-Do
A: No sorry I'm not going to perform until I decide which dojo I'm going to be on
R: Alright 

I sighed and threw my arms around Hawk, why was this so complicated, Hawk chuckled "We need to get going if I'm gonna make it to the performance" I nodded 

"Ok, I guess I'll try to get up I'm just so comfortable" I whined 

"I know" he kissed my forehead. We got in his car and headed to Valley Fest, when we got there the Cobras were in their Robes getting ready for their performance.

"Coming up next I have a treat for you," the woman at the microphone said "please direct your attention to the LaRusso booth for a presentation from Miyagi-Do karate" people cheered and clapped walking over to the booth. Sam, Robby, and Daniel all bowed then they started doing the arm movements, it looked very cool because you could only see their outline. 

"Is there going to be any fighting?" Moon asked coming over to me with Demetri 

"I think so," I told her

Daniel grabbed a bow and started twirling it around while Robby and Sam did a cool routine then they go into fighting positions or should I say defense positions and started to approach Daniel who went after Sam first.

Without warning, he went to hit Robby's feet but Robby jumped and did a dive roll to avoid being hit. 

"And now for the grand final" Daniel said happily 

"COBRA KAI" Hawk and Miguel led the way chanting Cobra Kai all the way to their booth everyone cheered and followed them the cobras ran onto the stage and did a very spicy routine with lots of punches and kicks, there were sparks and smoke to help the effect 

"COBRAS SHOW THEM WHAT REAL KARATE LOOKS LIKE" Johnny yelled and they began sparing with each other, Miguel was able to take everyone out, Aisha went and kicked boards blindfolded which were really cool. 

"GO HAWK" I yelled as he got ready to do the cool kick, he handed a board to Demetri. Hawk ran and did a spinning kick in the air breaking the board, he looked so happy as the crowd cheered for him. The Cobras came out with Cobra Kai merch and everyone wanted it. 

Johnny came up and stood over blocks of cement "Cobras light it up" he yelled Miguel and Hawk came over to light the cement on fire Johnny was able to punch through the cement easily. 

"Cobra Kai, Cobra Kai, Cobra Kai" the crowd chanted I felt bad for the LaRussos and Robby but the Cobra Kai presentation was so cool. I looked over and Robby was glaring at his dad. Mr.LaRusso was glaring at me and so was Kreese, jeez this was going to get super messy.