The visit

Aella's Pov

I walked into the grey room and saw him, I saw his now short brown hair and beautiful green eyes, as soon as he saw me he jumped up from his chair. I quickly ran into his arms and lay my head against his chest. 

"What happened," I asked looking at the bruise that was forming around his eye 

"Nothing, I just got into a bit of a fight," he told me sadly 

"Are you ok?" I looked up at him and he nodded tilting my chin up with his hand, he softly pressed his lips to mine. I wanted to cry, I hated that he was like this, Robby tried to stop the fight he never meant to hurt Miguel. We sat down and he took my hands.

"So what's been going on?" he asked smiling softly 

"Not much right now, I went back to school but so far it hasn't been eventful, gosh Robby I miss having you around," I said tears filling my eyes 

"Hey, don't cry I will get out of here in a couple of months Aella" 

I wiped my eyes "I know and I am looking forward to that day," I told him, Robby looked at me very seriously 

"Why did Hawk hit you?" he asked, I knew that this was coming 

"He beat up Nate and so I started yelling at him, I brought up his lip and then he hit me, I guess it's partially my fault"

"Aella, no, he shouldn't have hit you no matter what you said" Robby assured me 

"Thanks" I mumbled smiling a little bit 

"What's happening in Cobra Kai?" he asked 

"Nothing really, we are just learning a bunch of stuff but there hasn't been a big fight for a while so that's good," I told him 

"I don't want you getting hurt since I'm not there to protect you and Hawk has made it clear that he won't protect you either" Robby said with worry in his voice 

"I'll be ok, I have Sam even though I am not in 

"Aella, I'm so sorry" his voice cracked 

"Robby don't"

"If I hadn't kicked him..."

"Robby, you didn't mean to do that you didn't think to yourself how about I kick Miguel off the balcony, it was a mistake"

"How do you still love me Aella"

"Because I know who you really are and I love you so much," I said a tear falling down my cheek 

"Time's up," A guard said 

"No" I whispered as Robby gave me one last hug "I'll come to visit again ok" 

"Ok, I love you so so much Aella," he said his voice shaking then he was taken away from me once again and I was left all alone. 

I got back to my apartment and collapsed on the floor, I felt so alone and I don't even know where I belong anymore. I began to cry for everyone that got hurt. Robby was being beaten up in Juvie and there was nothing I could do about it. I sat there crying for a while until there was a knock on the door. I slowly opened it.

"What are you doing here?" I spat at Hawk 

"Just listen Aella, I am so sorry for hitting you," he said 

"I'm starting to think Aella, I'm so sorry is my name" I retorted "but I will say that it's partially my fault, I shouldn't have brought up your lip and I apologize for that"

"It doesn't matter what I said Aella, I shouldn't have hit you," he told me "it was wrong and I promise I will never hit you ever again"

"Hawk, I can forgive you but I won't forget and we can't go back to being friends, at least not right away, you need to earn my trust" 

"And I will earn it Aella, you mean so much to me," he said with tears in his eyes, without warning he kissed me, I almost melted into it but I pushed him away 

"Hawk, we can't" I whispered "I-I'm sorry" 

"Please, I need you in my life," he told me starting to cry "you are the only one that I can be genuine around" 

"Stop, you're being mean," I said "I won't let you guilt trip me into letting you come back into my life" 

"But you don't understand how hard it is," he told me 

"No, Hawk you don't understand how hard it is, my boyfriend in in juvie for a mistake he made because Tory decided to go insane, my best friend is in the hospital and my other best friend is so far up his ass all the time. I can't go near Miyagi-Do without crying and Cobra Kai is brainwashing everyone, I have no one Hawk you were the last person that I could stand being around and now you ruined that for me" I snapped tears falling down my face "so you don't understand how hard it is" I choked out "I don't belong anywhere" 

"Please don't cry Aella," he said holding me in his arms, he lead me to the couch and I just sat there crying while he held onto me.

Hawk's Pov 

I felt terrible about how lonely Aella has been feeling. I never thought she would lose all the friends she had just because of our rivalry. She fell asleep after crying for a while and I didn't want to wake her up. I had to do something to make her happy, to make her feel included in Cobra Kai, Aella is still everything to me and I will make her happy again no matter how hard it is.