chapter 2

All Might POV

I can believe I didn't believe my own son the one who worked so hard for everything and yet I didn't believe him because of some video that was fake. Can I even call him my son anymore after his arrest me and Inko signed papers to disown him for what he did? We arrived at tanurus to retrieve him walking in the warden approached us.

Warden: Nezu what do you want?

Nezu: Were here for Izuku Yagi. We seemed to have made a mistake and are here take him back to U.A.

The Wardens look changed from bored to worried almost immediately.

Warden: I can't do that.

Nezu: And why is that?

Warden: Because two guys in black suits came in and bought him for experimental purposes.

Hearing this I grabbed the Warden and slammed him into a wall.

All Might(angry): You sold my son to someone who will experiment on him.

Warden(chocking): W-We didn't know h-he was your son the fi-file just said I-izuku.

I let the warden fall to the ground gasping for air as I fell to my knees crying.

All Might(crying): Th-this is my fault I-I should have never disowned him.

I said sobbing as Aizawa patted me on the back.

Aizawa(sad) Were all at fault here Yagi not just you.

Time skip

3rd POV

It was after the final exam as the class was talking with one another the conversations mostly revolved around Izuku and if he will forgive them. It all stopped when Aizawa entered the room with a look of gloom, Iida was the first to speak.

Iida: Sir what's with the look and where's Yagi?

Aizawa: We went to tanurus to get him but I appear that the guards there had sold him to some illegal research lab.

The class gasped.

Aizawa: Don't worry we have hero's on the way to raid the facility and you guys will be joining us..

He said giving hope to the class to find their lost friend not knowing what they were about to encounter.

Izuku's POV

I woke up to a weight on top of me looking up I saw my girl Ruby sleeping on top of me as the memories of last night came rushing back to me. Gently I put my hand on her making her recoil from how cold my metal hand was.

Ruby: Cold.

She mumbled before I lightly shook her.

Izuku: Ruby time to wake up.

I said she responded by snuggling into me.

Ruby: 5 more minutes Izu we dropped off our kids at Uncle Taylors house for the weekend.

I blushed at the thought of me and Ruby having kids.

Izuku(blushing): Ruby wake up before I get some Ice cubes.

(A/N: we can all agree someone woke us up with ice cubes at least once.)

Her eyes snapped open as she shot up revieling her bare body as the covers slid off her back.

Ruby(panic): I'm up no need for the ice!

I laughed at her childish nature making her pout.

Ruby: Meanie.