chapter 8

3rd POV

It has been a day since Izuku interrogated Dabi. Right now Izuku was in the infirmary beside Ruby reading over the file he received giving him his orders that he had to follow. Ruby opened her eyes as Izuku closed the file turning his attention to Ruby as she sat up.

Ruby(groggy): Wha-what hap- ugh.

She was interrupted when pain radiated from her abdomen. She looked down to see bandages under her shirt.

Izuku: We had a battle training with class 2-A and you were shot by Momo.

Ruby: Is she?

Izuku: no she was sent to prison or she would have if someone didn't ambush the convoy.

Ruby was nervous at the news not from Momo being free and being able to seek revenge but the villains having someone who can create anything.

Izuku: We also have a fix on shigaraki and the league and from a reliable source we found out they will be meeting in a week to discuss arrangement to work together.

Ruby: And that's when we strike right?

Izuku nodded as Ruby got out of the bed only to fall and have Izuku catch her.

Izuku: You falling for me again?

Ruby just chopped Izuku over the head for the bad joke. By the time Ruby was discharged it was night by the time they were back at the dorms. As Izuku put his hand on the door nob he paused getting Ruby's attention.

Izuku: Just so you know the class didn't appreciate how you fought and now think you are a villain so stay close.

Ruby: I'm fine I suffered worst injuries and still fought.

Izuku let go of the door nob and put a hand on Ruby's cheek giving her a kiss.

Izuku: I'll still worry about my wife.

He said before opening the door once the couple walked in Izuku heard the word that he knew he was going to hear.

Iida: Recipo burst!

Iida yelled as he tried to attack Ruby. Izuku on instinct grabbed Iida by his ankle stopping his attack dead in its track. Izuku then used his free hand rearing it back before driving through iidas knee shattering it. The others seeing Iida go down got up readying their quirks bas Izuku pulled his twin Glock 34s but before a fight could break out Aizawa came in.

Aizawa: that's enough!

He said activating his quirk. Iida was sent to recovery girl as the rest of the class was reprimanded for trying attacking a student.

Izuku's POV

As the class was distracted I slipped away and meet up a man to discuss operation devils cross. While Ruby slipped away with Yang and Blake to discuss something embarrassing cause they had a face redder than ruby's old cape. I walked into the woods making sure I wasn't followed once far enough I stopped the woods were quiet not even a cricket chirped.

Izuku: You can come out now.

I said hand on my gun as a man with a ski mask that had a skull painted on it stepped out.