chapter 10

Time until operation fall from grace: 00:01:56:30

3rd POV

Izuku walked to his desk looking at a file named fall from grace opening the file it first part was his orders. "the powerful quirks that has been appearing in japan over the past hundred years along with the appearance of robot soldiers has the UN concerned along with the growing power of one for all and all for one. Your mission kill one for all and all for one before they have a chance to pass on the quirks and turn the bots against Japan. Second objective kill Nezu he's to smart to keep around he'll figure it out soon enough." It read after the orders were the objectives all were crossed out. Izuku them pulled his phone out of his pocket and pressed a button on his screen before sending the text time to fall to everyone he worked with.

With Nezu

Nezu was in his office looking over Taylors report trying to make sense of how Izumi died.

Nezu: Something is off about the report.

He said suddenly blood and brain matter were splattered on the report and desk as Nezu slumped in his desk an hole in his forehead. Outside of his office 2000 meters away a man bolted another round into his rifle before looking up.

 Outside of his office 2000 meters away a man bolted another round into his rifle before looking up

Chris: The rats been taken care of.

Chris said into his mike.

With Inko and All Might

They were walking around the school Inko and All Might were still sad about Izumis death and the fact that their son still hated them made the lost worst.

Inko: What are we going to do now?

She asked her husband.

All Might: I honestly don't know.

He answered as the security bot were released from their charging stations.

All Might: What's going on?

He asked as the bots aimed their guns and All Might and Inko and fired killing both. Not knowing that the security system was targeting all UA staff and students.

Price's POV

I was in a drop ship with all of task force 141 and other SAS operators. Suddenly my phone went off I looked and saw a text from Izuku.

Izuku(text): Time to fall

It read I stood getting the attention of other operators.

Price: Ok men were are dropping into Japan our friends were kind enough to turn the robots to our side. So when we get down there all police and military troops are to be eliminate no prisoners.

Soldiers: OOR-AH!!!!

The soldiers responded as the cargo door opened the soldiers stood, I was the first to jump followed by Ghost roach soap and the other SAS soldiers. As we fell the snipers opened their shoots landing on building to call out patterns strays and to provide sniper support. When the we made it the the hight of the building we deployed their shoots some fired their grenade lauchers causing a panic while killing police Japan defence force troops hero's and unfortunately civilians. On the ground I removed my shoot and fired my M-4 killing any hostel I see as we made our way through the city.