epilogue

10 years after the invasion Japan surrendered to the UN and was put under new regulations and restrictions. Us forces roam the place, Villains were scared to come out do the over whelming force they have. Heros in training were now checked before joining hero schools as well as the JDF. In a farm in Alabama, we see a man in a flannel shirt and blue jeans with a ballcap pulled over his eyes sleeping under a tree. Suddenly a kid jumped on him waking him up the man put his hat on the top of his head revealing himself to be Izuku rose former CIA operative, husband to three beautiful women, and father. After the invasion Izuku Blake Yang and Ruby decided that it's not the life to raise a family in so they bought a farm in Alabama and decided to start a family.

Shadow: Daddy daddy wake up Yin and Mist are coming back from the quirk doctor.

Jack "shadow" Rose said he was 7 years old and Blakes and Izuku's child conceived when Blake had a extreme heat cycle 7 years ago. He has his moms cat like eyes and Izuku's hair along with cat ears and tail. He was socially awkward like Blake but cold and calculated like Izuku but a teddy bear to his younger brother and sister. His quirk is cyber clone a mix of Blakes clone quirk and Izuku's cybernetics don't ask how not even I know how it happened. He can make clones that are part robotic to full blown robots out of thin air. Yang that walked up with a lunch box for Izuku.

Yang: Taking a nap?

Izuku: I was until my little cyber kitten attacked.

He said petting shadows cat ears, Shadow melted into it as he purred and his tail swayed side to side. The adorable act got a chuckle out of Yang.

Yang I also brought you lunch.

She said handing him a launch box. When he open it he saw three pregnancy test inside.

Izuku(confused): pregnancy test?

Izuku said picking them up. Shadow not knowing what they were asked.

Shadow: Daddy whats a pregnancy test?

Izuku: I'll tell you when your older.

He said inspecting them to see they were positive. He then looked at Yang with a shocked expression.

Yang: Surprise.

She said with a smile in turn made Izuku smile. He then stood and gave Yang a kiss.

Shadow: EWW!

Shadow said covering his eyes making Izuku and Yang chuckle.

Yang: come on Ruby should be back with Mist and Yin in a few minutes.

the boys nodded and followed her back home.

(this is the home)

Blake Yang Izuku and Shadow were in the living room watching TV when the front door burst open Mist and Yin running inside tackling their dad in a hug.

Mist: Daddy we got our quirks.

She said, Mist was Rubys and Izukus child she was 4 years old had red hair with green tips and silver eyes. She had her mother personality but her fathers whit's.

Yin: Yeah dad.

Yin said by process of elimination we can guess who's child he is. He is 4 and had mix of Izukus and Yang's hair right eye was hazel and left was an emerald green. He had Izukus tactical mind with Yangs temper with a overprotective personality.

Izuku(happy): That's great kids

He said before noticing Ruby's worried look.

Izuku(concerned): Ruby whats wrong.

Ruby(worried): I-It's their quirks.

She said.

Yin: Ok Shadow use your quirk.

Izuku turned to see Shadow unable to use his quirk.

Shadow(confused): What happened?

Yin(excited): This.

He said using Shadows quirk Izuku immediately knew what quirk he had and had a mix of worry and fear.

Izuku(worried): "that quirk."

Ruby: Yin has All For One and Mist.

Ruby said as Mist had lightning coming off her body lifting the couch Blake and Yang are on.

Izuku: One For All.

Izuku said fear evident in his voice as the quirks he thought were destroyed were now wielded by the most precious thing to him and his wives, their kids.