Chapter 7

Izuku's POV

I was in the infirmary with Ruby as she was being healed by recovery girl.

Recovery girl: She will be fine by tomorrow afternoon just go home and get some rest.

She said to me as she walked out of the room. I checked the time 11:50 PM I left the infirmary hecking into the security system putting the recordings on a loop as I walked into the control room for the security bots that protect U.A.

Izuku: I'm in.

I said into the comms.

Taylor: Good the informant said she was the only one that checks the control room but put the devise in a place that can't be found.

Izuku: Roger.

I said as I found a place that made the device hard to be seen. As I was placing the device I felt a weight on my stomach.

Izuku: "Shit I've been caught!"

I thought as I slide from under the control system to see the Informant.

Izuku(relieved): Oh it's you Midnight. You scared me for a second.

I said as I tried to get up only to get pushed back down.

Midnight: Aids and HIV really? You think I wouldn't have found out that lied you told them?

My heart dropped when she said that as she rubbed my chest.

Midnight: Seams I need to punish you.

She said licking her lips.

Timeskip

I limped back to the dorms getting a weird look from the class.

Blake: What happened to you?

Izuku(shock): I-I don't want to talk about it.

I said limping to my room when I heard the class except for Yang Blake Kastuki and Weiss talk about Ruby.

Iida: I can't believe they let a killer stay at U.A.

Mina: I think Ruby should have stayed gone if she is going to just kill us.

Every word they said made my blood boil more and more to the point I thought it could be lava.

Izuku: "Those bastards."

I thought as Yang walked into the room, Her eyes red.

Yang: I can't believe you Ruby just beat the crap out one of your classmates that shot her in the gut and you think Ruby in the villain. Izuku's right you guys are fakes.