♥️ Shy Annie X Male Writer Reader

A week has passed and some things has changed. Annie and Moe's business, Cooler Heads, has gotten more attention than before. It was thanks to (Y/N) who had sponsor their shop in his stories. Whenever (Y/N) has free time in his hands, he would stop by the shop and hangout with Annie. Though Moe doesn't like it when Annie gives (Y/N) attention than him, he could only do is watch. Whenever Annie needed help with shipment or stocking the shelves, (Y/N) was there. Right now, Annie was locking up the store and was surprised by (Y/N).

Annie: Please don't do that!

(Y/N) chuckled and they hugged.

(Y/N): How's work?

Annie: Getting better.. but I don't know how the business increased?

(Y/N): I may had something to do with it.

She giggled.

(Y/N): I love that giggle you have. It makes you so unique yet cute at the same time~

Annie blushed by that and turned her face.

Annie: Stop! Your making me blush.

She absolutely loves him and let's him compliment her. Once they walked to Annie's place, the two just stared into each other's eyes.

(Y/N): I don't want the night end early.

Annie: You can come in for a movie?

Annie and (Y/N) we're getting close to each other and was about to kiss until Moe jumped off of Annie's hair and bit (Y/N) in the ear. Annie gasped in shock and (Y/N) got Moe off before he can draw blood.

Annie: I-Im so so so sorry!

She put Moe back and gently rubbed (Y/N)'s ear.

(Y/N): I'll be fine! It's not the first time he would do this.

Annie: Moe hasn't been so jealous like this before.

Moe: I'm not jealous!

(Y/N): I'll text you when I get back to my apartment.

They kissed quickly before Moe can do it again. (Y/N) waved bye to Annie and left. Annie can only wonder if Moe will be doing this more often? However, Annie wouldn't questioned Moe and forgets about it. When it's morning, Annie sent a good morning message to (Y/N) and he responded back with a good morning as well. Annie made her breakfast and gave Moe his usual. (Y/N) sent Annie a message about asking her out. Annie blushed at the thought about going on an date but daydream the possibilities for something bad happening. She texted him back and asked where the date is taking place? He responded: Museum D'Alfonsino. Annie figured he would choose a museum, so she try to find an outfit for the date and just wear her dark teal dress. She didn't want to wear her jacket since the weather app said it's going to sunny all day. Once she was ready she had Moe in her hair as usual and texted (Y/N) she's on her way. They met up at the entrance and went inside. It may be a stage for battling, but there's area where people can view and appreciate art without being disturbed or being caught in the cross fire. Annie did not understand any of the art but enjoy the quality time with her boyfriend. (Y/N) soon saw Annie wasn't having as much fun as he thought and gotten an idea. He handed her his phone and asked to take pictures. She was ok with it and she snapped some photos of (Y/N) infront of some paintings and statues. With each picture she took, (Y/N) would be pose along with the statues in a funny way. He even took a step further and pretended be critic.

(Y/N): If you look closer, the painting was made in a desperate attempt to create is mind onto the art.

Annie and (Y/N) quietly chuckled while Moe can just roll his eyes. The fun soon ended when one of the security guards overheard what (Y/N) said. He tapped on his shoulder and he turned around.