💕🍋 Girlfriend Marina X Male Reader

They called the police and They arrived to see a horrible sight. One of the officers threw up and leave. More officers are called and soon, the group are questioned. One by one, they gave their time and place where they were and soon, a forensics team came and take the bodies away. Everyone in the school is sent home and won't come to school until further notice. (Y/N) called his dad to pick him up and he waits with his friends and girlfriend.

Edwardo: Never thought I see that in my life. Anime make it look like a everyday thing.

Jermaine: That's fake, Edwardo. What we saw is real and will permanently scar us for life.

Marina: Look on the bright side everyone! We don't have to go to school for a while!

Frankie: She does a point. I can oversleep my alarm now.

Jermaine: Hmm... That may be true, but there's a killer out there. And they might strike again.

Then (Y/N)'s dad came and (Y/N) says bye to his friends.

(Y/N): I'll chat with you guys later.

Marina: (Y/N)~

(Y/N) looked back at the Octoling. She winked at him, which made him blush and he quickly get in the car. As they drove away from the school, the Inkling bury his face into his backpack to hide his blushing face.

(D/N): Everything ok with you?

(Y/N) nodded.

(D/N): Oh ok. I'm going to drop you off at home so I can go back to work, is that ok with you?

(Y/N) gave his dad a thumbs up. Soon they arrived at the house and (Y/N) exit out the car and (D/N) drive back to his job. He used his keys to unlock the door and entered. (Y/N) threw his backpack on the couch, turning on the TV and go in the kitchen to get a drink of soda.

News Anchor: Breaking news! Local highschool has had a double homicide. Police have not release the identity of the victims yet. Stay tuned for more of this story.

(Y/N) came back to the living room, with a root beer soda in hand. He goes to his stash of movies and picked up two of them.

(Y/N): Splat Tim; Enter The Splatverse. Or Splat Tim; Fixes His AC With A Sledgehammer?

Then he gets a call on his phone and he answered.

Jermaine: You made it back home?

(Y/N): Yeah, my dad went back to work so I'm alone.

Jermaine: That's not good, remember the note? Not only there's a killer, but whoever it is, they have a thing for you.

(Y/N): Reminds me of that one movie...

Jermaine: Splat Tim; Fights A Yandere? That movie is lame.

(Y/N): Fuck you! That movie is the shit! How his highschool crush is trying to kill his friends and family to get to him, is a masterpiece!

Jermaine: Anyway, watch yourself pal.

The call ends and (Y/N) picked out a movie and put the disk into the DVD player. He sits on the couch and crack open the soda can and sit back and watch the movie. Later, the movie ends and (Y/N) throws away the soda can. However, the trash can is full and groans in frustration.

(Y/N): It's you're turn to take the trash out. But she won't do it anyway.

He rolled up his sleeves and take the bag out the can and go outside to dump it in the garage bin. Looking around, making sure he's not being watched, he threw away the trash. When he's about to go inside, he heard the sound of revving and he looked down the street and see the same biker a couple of days ago approaching him. Not sure what to do, he stood his ground and hope the biker doesn't hurt him. The biker got close and hit the breaks, causing the bike stop in front of (Y/N), which the bike did a stoppie. it goes back on the ground and the biker gets off the motorcycle.