Female Agent 3 X Male Octo Commander Reader

(Character requested by SHADOW-REAP3R-6)

??? Rise and shine, 3.... Rise and... Shine 3-

???: You didn't have to wake her up like that!

???: C'mon wake up!

The tired Inkling gets up and takes off her headphones. After going back to sleep, the Inkling's phone started ringing and it fully waken up the squid.

???: Did you turned off your headset?!

???: I would too, if a certain squid kept yelling at me to wake up.

The squid get out of bed and walked to a mirror. Looking at the bags under her eyes and sighed.

???: We don't have all day, Agent 3! Time to kick and splat some Octolings!

???: Really, Callie? You do realize 3 does most of the hard work, right?

Callie: Hey, Marie, shut up-

Agent 3 hang up and go get her clothes. Meanwhile at DJ Octavio's headquarters, one of the lower ranked Octolings comes knocking on the higher ranked Octoling's door.

Octoling: Sir, I got your morning coffee and granola bar.

The door opened and a shirtless Octoling is there. The low rank Octoling handed the coffee and granola bar to their Superior.

Octoling: Also, Claire said; "It's time to get back at that squid, (Y/N)!" Her words, not mine.

(Y/N) nodded and returned back to his room. He looked in the broken mirror and see bags under his eyes. Drinking the coffee and put on his uniform and armor. Once he's ready, he leaves his room. Agent 3 left her apartment and went to Inkopolis Plaza. She turned into squid form and go in the manhole. (Y/N) took the elevator up and reaching to the top of the bunker, he exits and meets the commando, Claire.

Claire: Morning (Y/N). How'd you sleep?

(Y/N) shrugged.

Claire: Eh, doesn't matter. We're going to set up a trap for that squid. Now this will be a difficult task, so I hope we'll be able to capture her. Any questions?

(Y/N) shook his head. Agent 3 emerged out of the manhole and is greeted by the other agents.

Callie: About time you showed up!

Marie: Cap'n Cuttlefish put me in charge-

Callie: Uh actually, he put ME in charge.

Marie: For the fifth time, it's me!

Agent 3 let them argue and get her gear on. After equipping her gear, she goes back and see the two still arguing. Agent 3 broke them up and crossed her arms and impatiently tapped her foot.

Callie: Oh yeah, I almost forgot. We need you to go and fight a patrol of Octolings. They're trying to find a way to release their leader, DJ Octavio.

Marie: They're just patrolling. Nothing else.

Callie: Patrolling can lead to breaking out that Octo!

DJ Octavio: You three realize, I'm here? In this SNOW GLOBE! But knowing them, they're not capable of busting me out of the moment.

Marie: Thanks, but no one asked.

Callie: Just squid jump to the location.

Callie gave the location's coordinates to Agent 3, and squid jumped to the location. (Y/N) and the others have finished setting up the trap.

Claire: Alright everyone! She'll be here at any moment, get into positions!

They get to their positions and soon, Agent 3 has arrived to the location. She wandered to the spot and Claire triggered the trap, a device that'll launch a ink net on the agent, causing her to be trapped. But nothing happened. She pressed the buttons and still nothing happened. The trap fell apart from the lack of duct tape. Agent 3 picked up the piece from the trap.