Dedf1sh X Male Boyfriend Reader

Police Officer: So let me get this straight, your girlfriend. Disappeared for many years, has suddenly send you a message?

???: Yes.

Police Officer: (Y/N), I hate to say this, but you might be pranked. A lot of people can call or send a message saying that they're the missing persons.

(Y/N): But this is real!

Police Officer: Sir. Calm down.

(Y/N): I'm sorry...

Police Officer: Just tell me how and when you gotten the message.

(Y/N): Okay... It happened yesterday.

Flashback

(Y/N) was at work. A dead end, office job, but it kinda pays the bills. That is when he gotten a message on his phone. Thinking it was his family trying to cheer him up, he ignores it and goes back on the computer in front of him. After work, he goes in his car and finally checked his phone. Once he opened it, his eyes went wide.

???: It's me. I need your help (Y/N). Please. I'm at the old metro. Hurry...

End of flashback

(Y/N): And here I am. Telling you cops to go to the old metro.

Police Officer: That metro has been abandon for years. There's no way she's actually there.

(Y/N): She could be in danger!

Police Officer: Sir, I believe you should leave now. You're being irrational right now.

(Y/N): No, do your fucking job!

Then other officers come in and gets him out of the building. (Y/N) goes in his car and just let out his frustration on the steering wheel, making the car honk every time he hit it. People passing by, seeing him rage and continue with their lives. After letting out his frustration on the poor steering wheel, he starts the car and drive to another part of the city. The shady kind that only people with a death wish would go for certain things. He parked by the building he wants to go in. Looking around, making sure no one is looking to steal anything from his car, goes in the building. He goes to the counter and rings the bell. A Octoling with a eye patch comes to the counter.

Octoling: What do you want?

(Y/N): I'm here to ask for help. My girlfriend has been missing for 3 years, suddenly she sends me a message, that she's at the old metro.

Octoling: Hmm. Have you tried the cops? Or they're a bunch of wussies?

(Y/N): Exactly why I'm here, you mercs would do stuff that the police wouldn't.

Octoling: Dumb of you to think we rescue people.

(Y/N): But you'll do it for money.

He pulls out his wallet and handed over his credit card and money.

(Y/N): I'm giving you all my G, to find my girl...

Octoling: .... She's important to ya?

(Y/N): Yes, her name is Ahato Mizuta. But you may know her as Dedf1sh.

Everyone in the room dropped whatever they're doing and go to him.

Octoling: Wait wait wait! The Dedf1sh? The DJ who made one of the hottest shit in Inkopolis?

(Y/N): Yes.

Octoling: You sure you're not some concerned fan?

(Y/N) opened one of the wallet pockets and showed them a picture of him and Ahato at the Mahi-Mahi Resort. She holding onto his arm while he held the camera.