❤️ 🍋Shiver X Male Vigilante Reader

The next day, Shiver called in sick and used the note to call him. But it went to voicemail, so Shiver went to the address. After some walking, she made it to the address and it was an abandoned clothing warehouse. She goes in and heard some music playing.

Shiver: Hello? Shadow?

The music gets turned down and peering over the railing, is him.

(Y/N): Shiver? C'mon up. I'm just finishing up my morning workout.

She goes up the stairs and see (Y/N) lifting weights. His grunts and groaning was making Shiver blush. When he was done, he gets up and grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off of his face and head.

(Y/N): Welcome to my safehouse. I'm (Y/N). You may know me as The Shadow Vigilante.

He takes the towel off and showed Shiver, he's a Octoling, just like her.

Shiver: ....

(Y/N): I know it's a lot take in.

Shiver: I'm taking in as much as I can.

She said while staring at his sweaty abs.

(Y/N): So, wanna have tour of the place?

Shiver: .... Uh? Oh! Y-Yeah. Sure!

(Y/N) showed Shiver around. From the workout/training area, kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, workshop, and his living quarters.

Shiver: I got to ask. Why an abandoned clothing warehouse?

(Y/N): Free clothes.

Shiver: How'd you get money to keep the place going?

(Y/N): I scavenge abandoned buildings and sell them.

Shiver: Also... Do you ever get lonely?

(Y/N): Sometimes.

Shiver: But I'm here to keep you company~

(Y/N): Thanks, now you ready to begin your training?

Shiver: Will it hurt?

(Y/N): Hahaha! Yes.

Training montage.

Shiver has to work on both her strength and agility. From running on a treadmill, to hitting a punching bag. (Y/N) showed her some techniques to help keep her aware in fight. They did some sparing and of course, she failed. Everyday afterwork, Shiver comes to the warehouse and gets training from the vigilante mentor. She does eventually gets better and almost had (Y/N), but her blows get blocked and gets her legs sweep off the mat and falls. (Y/N) giggled to himself and Shiver couldn't help but giggle with him. Later, (Y/N) tried finding an outfit for her but can't find anything that'll suit Shiver. Until he remembers the shark mask and found some clothes that'll fit and work with Shiver.

Montage over!

One night, Shiver gets presented a gift from (Y/N).

(Y/N): Tonight, is the night on your first patrol. You'll need these.

He hands her the box and when she opened it, she gasps.

Shiver: For... For me?!

Inside, a white and blue shark mask with different patterns, a dark blue pancho with a small shark fin on the back, white skinny jeans, with white and blue shoes.

Shiver: So this means?

(Y/N): You can fight the crime that plagues this city. Also, there's a little surprise at the bottom.

She takes the outfit out and see a utility belt with smoke bombs and a-

Shiver: A grappling hook?!

(Y/N): It's yours to keep.