❤️ 🍋 Callie X Male Musician Reader

Callie: Uh...

Callie wasn't sure to tell him, but he's already the answer.

(Y/N): Who am I kidding, all of people I shouldn't asked a popstar like you. If you met him, you'll regret it.

He took another sip from his glass.

Callie: Oh I'm sure he doesn't sound that bad.. hehe..

(Y/N): Nobody else knows about my condition, that makes me more... Mysterious~

Callie: So... Will you do it?

(Y/N): Of course, for a fee.

Callie: How much G you need?

(Y/N): 25,000.

Callie: But... But... I haven't gotten my allowance yet.

(Y/N): You do realize I'm playing with you, I'll help you. It's on the house.

The bartender comes back with a walking cane.

Bartender: See ya later (Y/N).

He hands him the cane.

(Y/N): Hey Cal, tomorrow at 2:30. Wahoo World.

Callie: Guess I'll see you.

(Y/N): I'm... Offended!

Callie: Wait no i-

(Y/N): CLEARLY, you didn't WATCH your words!

Callie: Ayyyyyyy

(Y/N): Ayyyyyyy

Bartender: I don't get paid to hear bad puns.

Callie returned back to Tentakeel Outpost, this time Marie or Agent 4 wasn't there. On the door of the cabin, it has a note.

Note: Callie if your reading this I'm probably dead.

Callie: Oh no, anyway...

Note: Me and 4 are out shopping. We'll be back tonight. -Marie PS. I made orange juice for you, it's in the fridge.

Callie: Aww, thanks cuz!

Opening the fridge and grabbing the juice. Without thinking she drinks it, but it had a sour taste in it. Callie spits out the juice and pours it in the sink, where another note is at.

Note: PSS. That's for stealing my lipstick in middle school.

Callie: Can't believe she remembered that!

Later, Marie and Agent 4 came back. Opening the door, she was surprised by a bucket of pink ink falling on her head. Marie just looks at Callie, who was laying the couch.

Callie: Now. We. Are. Even!

Marie: ..... 4 can you wait outside for a bit?

4 goes outside and Marie shuts the door behind her. What followed is a series of yelling, throwing stuff, and the sound of a cartoony bonk to the head. The noise stopped and the door open. 4 goes in and see the entire cabin... Clean? Guess the only things they throw at each other was pillows, because they was on the floor. Callie and Marie sat on the couch together smiling.

Marie: Hi 4, how you been?

Callie: I'm sure she had a nice day.

4 crossed her arms and stare at them.

Marie: Let's go ahead and get dinner ready, right cousin?

Callie: Yum yum! I really want to eat!

They both slowly get up then the entire couch just breaks down. The two stared at each other with the look of guilt.

Marie&Callie: SHE DID IT!