Flow X Male Artist Reader

(Y/N) and Craymond stood there in silence. Both scared and confused.

(Y/N): What do you mean, he'll hurt Sarah?

Craymond: Sarah told me about how Daniel yells at her and throw his pill bottles at her.

(Y/N): That... Doesn't sound like the Daniel I grew up with.

Craymond: (Y/N).... He needs to be stopped before something bad happens!

(Y/N): I'll talk to him.

Craymond: But-

(Y/N): Craymond, Daniel just needs someone to talk too. I'll get him back to being himself.

Craymond: If not?

(Y/N): .....

Craymond: I'm sorry.

(Y/N): I don't want to think of that happening. Tomorrow, I'll ask him.

Craymond: Okay..

(Y/N) goes to his room, he sat on the bed, thinking this must be a mistake. For the rest of night, (Y/N) tossed and turned. He can't stop thinking about Daniel abusing the drugs he was prescribed to. When he finally fell asleep, (Y/N) remembers the good old times they had.

Several years ago...

Daniel: (Y/N)? You in here?

(Y/N): Yeah. Keep it down, they'll find us.

Daniel gets pulled into a room by (Y/N) and closed the door. (Y/N) turned on a lantern and Daniel showed him the goods he stolen.

Daniel: Two packs of crayons, a bag of trail mix, and a Spiderman coloring book.

(Y/N): Nice. Did they see you?

Daniel: No. Hopefully.

(Y/N): Well good job, brother.

They began coloring the Spiderman coloring book and shared the trail mix.

Daniel: Brother?

(Y/N): Yes?

Daniel: ... Do you think there's a place where we can live? Somewhere we'll be happy and not get punished for making mistakes?

(Y/N): I do believe a place exists. But for now, we have to keep each other strong. Face the problems together.

Daniel: Are you sure? It might not exist and.... And.....

Daniel started crying, but (Y/N) is quick to pull him close and placed his face onto his shoulder.

(Y/N): Don't stop believing, brother! We'll find a place to be happy, forever!

Daniel: P-Promise?

(Y/N): Promise.

Present day.

(Y/N) woke up to someone knocking on at the door. He got out of bed and put on his shorts and shirt and went to open the door.

Flow: Hi (Y/N)~ How's your sleep?

(Y/N): Ok...

Flow: What's the wrong?

(Y/N): Just stuff on my mind...

Flow: Wanna tell me over a cup of warm tea?

(Y/N): No thanks. But I'll take the tea.

Flow: Sure thing. Also, sorry about last night. I haven't drank that much since my last vacation!

(Y/N): Where did you went?

Flow: Italy. The people in the apartment I was staying in, had a party. They brought food and wine.... And more wine.... Even more wine.

(Y/N): Sounds fun.