🍋❤️ Dedf1sh X Male Boyfriend Reader

Rebel Ending.

(Y/N) helped Cole up to his feet and they went over to DJ Octavio.

Cole: I'm placing you under arrest.

DJ Octavio: You have made a dumb decision.

(Y/N): ....

Soon, Cole's reinforcements came and secured DJ Octavio for transportation. They get everyone out of the facility and find themselves at the outskirts of Inkopolis. When they reached the surface, Dedf1sh fainted and (Y/N) caught her. Then helicopters came and one of them was a paramedic helicopter. They get (Y/N) and Dedf1sh into the helicopter and fly away to Inkopolis. Hours later, (Y/N) was in the waiting outside a room, already been treated for his injuries but waits for any news from the doctors about Ahato. One doctor come out and (Y/N) stand up from his seat.

(Y/N): Can I see her? Is she doing alright?!

Doctor: Calm down. We got her life support, but it's nothing we've seen before, she's dead. But somehow still living.

(Y/N): Is she ok or not?!

Doctor: Best I can tell you is. She's going to be here for awhile.

(Y/N) sat back down on his seat.

(Y/N): Then I'll stay here. For as long it takes to get her back to life.

Doctor: You're a very dedicated person.

(Y/N): I know. I get that a lot recently.

He continues waiting. After two months, she's been brought back to life and is making a speedy recovery. (Y/N) brought her a box of chocolate.

(Y/N): Hey. How you feeling?

Ahato Mizuta: Feeling better. Especially when you're here.

He gave her the chocolate and sat by the bed.

(Y/N): I'm glad your ok.

Ahato Mizuta: Eh, I know. But I have to come out. The true reason why I go there. Why I let them put me in that state.

She puts the box of chocolate to the side, holding (Y/N)'s hand and explain her story.

Ahato Mizuta: It started when I had some self doubts. I couldn't take the pressure and... Went to the lab.

(Y/N): How'd you find it?

Ahato Mizuta: I was kidnapped while I was on my walk. They knocked me out and when I wake up, they're experimenting on me. And if I don't comply, I'll be sanitized. When they explained what it'll do to me and i volunteered to get it. I got it and didn't realize.... It'll also kill you. But at least I made music. I am. The music!

(Y/N) got concerned on the last part, but she continues.

Ahato Mizuta: It was great! But I was missing something. Then, deep inside my heart, I remembered I need you. So I sent that message to you before that stuff makes me forget.

(Y/N): You sent me that message to me for-

Ahato Mizuta: I want you to be like me.

(Y/N): ....

Ahato Mizuta: I knew it was selfish of me. But at least I'll have you. All to myself and not to breed those Octo BITCHES!

(Y/N) calmed her down and she wiped a tear from her eye.

(Y/N): I'm not mad. But a little disappointed.

Ahato Mizuta: I better take my medication. I'll see you tomorrow.

(Y/N): Ok.

He kissed her forehead and holds her hand for a few more seconds. He left and left the hospital. 4 weeks later, Ahato Mizuta has made a full recovery. She went on to go public and made a new album. After playing her song at a concert, she went backstage and see (Y/N) talking to a Inkling she never seen before.