💕🍋 Shiver X Male Vigilante Reader

(Y/N): Impossible!

(D/N): How can it be impossible? We're family. I still have the picture of you and your mother.

He walked up to (Y/N) and digged into his coat pocket and showed the picture to (Y/N). (Y/N)'s eyes went wide and holds the picture in his hands. The baby Octoling has the same eyes as him, same skin color and (Y/N) realize it's him.

(D/N): Now you know.

(Y/N): But... W-What happened to my mom?!

(D/N) looks away and sighed.

(D/N): She died of an unknown illness. You were only 5 months old when she passed.

(Y/N): Why did you abandoned me?

(D/N): My head was not in the right spot. So I put you in foster care until I can take care of you again. But you left.

(Y/N): So.... What now?

(D/N): Join me.

(Y/N): What?

(D/N): You heard me. Join me, father and son. Taking over the city. You'll have everything, money, women, family. And I'm the only family you have. So, what's it going to be?

(Y/N): ..... This is a lot to take in.

(D/N): I understand.

He snapped his fingers.

(D/N): All of you, escort my son to the penthouse. And if anyone hurts my son, a single scratch.

He hold up his cane and pulled out a sword out of it.

(D/N): You'll get a death that's slow and painful. Understood!?

All the of them nodded and they escort (Y/N) to the penthouse. (D/N) sheath his sword back in the cane and sits down on the chair. The group lead (Y/N) to an elevator, as they ride the elevator up, there was this awkward silence.

(Y/N): I've been crime fighting for a long time. I've never thought, my own dad is the kingpin of this mess.

Bulldog: I'm shocked as you are. But hey, you can brag to your vigilante sidekick that your father is the one responsible for crime.

Robotic Octo: Honestly, my calculations cannot predict this moment. I think I need to update. Again.

Max: Sorry about your mom, dude.

Drax: Our mom killed herself from overdosing. And I had to take care of my twin brother for years.

Tinfoil: My theory, is that aliens have came to our planet, and gave your mom a uncurable space disease!

(Y/N) punched him in the nose, making him bleed.

Lilith: .....

Monty: Hopefully, we don't have to fight later. I got this appointment for my bad back.

The elevator reached to the penthouse and when (Y/N) exit out, Lilith used a small knife to cut (Y/N) and licked the blood. Before (Y/N) can do something, the elevator doors closed.

Drax: Oooooooooo! I'm telling!

Max: We're telling!

Lilith closed her eyes and opened them, showing her dark red eyes.

Lilith: Oh no. His blood isn't pure anymore. He's not a virgin.

Drax: Way to go dude!

Monty: But how?

Lilith: My powers are behind your understanding. And I know who did it and where to find her!

The elevator lights went off and it came back on, but Lilith isn't there with them.