chap 7/ c.w

3rd pov: The two sisters sat together watching 'malcolm in the middle' while Violet repainted Wanda's nails since her nail polish had chipped during their battle in Lagos

3rd pov:
The two sisters sat together watching 'malcolm in the middle' while Violet repainted Wanda's nails since her nail polish had chipped during their battle in Lagos. This was one of the many things they would do for each other whenever times got tough. In the past Pietro would even let them paint his. For some reason it provided them with comfort.
"Wanda i'm scared."
the older sister furrowed her eyebrows, "why vi?" "I just have a really bad feeling about all of this. The sokovia accords is gonna ruin everything we have here."
wanda shook her head "you feel responsible don't you." her silence was taken as a yes, "don't worry vi, i do too."
Violet bit her lip as she closed the nail polish and picked at the skin around her own nails; one of her anxious habits she picked up over the years. Wanda put her hand on top of hers to stop it, "it's gonna be okay violet. You don't need to worry." she gave a small smile "i'll be here to protect you if anything goes south. It's me and you right?"
The sisters locked pinkies "you and me." violet repeated smiling back.
A loud boom ruined their moment; instinctively Wanda tightly hugged violet as she thought someone may have been attempting to bomb the compound. "What was that!" violet exclaimed, wanda shook her head "i don't know. I'll be back, you stay here."
Violet wasn't going to stay in her room but decided to listen to her sister for once.
A small amount of time had passed before Violet became impatient and decided to leave her room now; Wanda was taking a little too long for her liking.
-
After making her way to the kitchen she ran into Clint "Oh Clint? Didn't expect to see you-" Her eyes traveled down now noticing the grip he had on Wanda, "why are you dragging my sister away?"
Clint shared a glance with Wanda before looking back at the teen in front of them. She stood with her eyebrow raised awaiting his explanation. "Well, you see-"
"He's trying to make me go to Berlin to help Steve." Instead of lying Wanda decided to tell the truth. Clint turned around giving her a 'wtf' look, she shrugged her shoulders. "I don't keep secrets from her."
"Okay yes that's what i'm trying to do and we need to go now so-" "I'm coming with." He sighed in defeat; although Steve strictly told him to not bring her he wasn't in the mood to argue "Yeah whatever, let's get the hell out of here."
"You three can not leave." Before they could even move a muscle Vision appeared. "Mr.Stark gave me direct orders to keep you two inside."
Violet stared at him with pity filled eyes, "Sorry Vision but that isn't happening. We're leaving."
Clint proceeded to engage into hand to hand combat with Vision but ultimately failed as there really wasn't much he could do against him. But he already knew that. He was relying on the ace up his sleeve to take care of the humanoid robot: Wanda.
Violet watched in astonishment as Wanda overtook the mind stone with ease, the amount of power her sister had portrayed was one for the books. "That's awesome! Wanda you're a total badass!" She exclaimed before running off to catch up with Clint. Wanda half heartedly smiled but on the inside felt guilty as ever for doing this to Vision. But, then again she knew that in their case it was the right thing to do so she pushed her personal feelings aside and focused on the task at hand.
-
After arriving at Berlin, the three got out of the car to greet the rest of their team; which included Sam, Steve, and Bucky Barnes. Steve shook his head in disappointment when seeing a very eager Violet make her way towards him. Sam lightly chuckled from behind, whispering 'told you so' loud enough so only he could hear. "Did you seriously think I wouldn't find out about this? I mean, Wanda can't keep a secret from me for shit." she sounded like a disappointed mother, which is ironic since between the two Steve's much older.
"Yeah but I thought I could give it a shot. You shouldn't be here, this is adult-"
"Don't even finish that bullshit of a sentence." his mouth closed "even if you and Tony hate to admit it i'm apart of the avengers, and since this whole thing started because of enhanced individuals I think I have a right to be here."
Steve nodded "You're right. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth."
the girl's lips curled upwards as she gave him a pat on the shoulders. He flashed a small smile and she left his side to go converse with Sam & Bucky while he talked to Wanda & Clint. "Bird!" "Hello child." The two shared a high five before settling back down. Whenever they were around each other they were hyper than ever. Their personalities collided and only fueled each other up. "How's it going?" "Well it's going. Got to witness Wanda kick Vision's ass so that was pretty fun."
Sam laughed at her comment, "How's it going for you?" "Oh don't even get me started. Sharing a car with this psycho had to have been the worst experience of my life." He muttered while gesturing towards Bucky, making Violet giggle. "Hey what are you saying?"
"What? I'm not saying anything-" "Yea i'm sure you're not-hey why don't you tell me what he said?"
"No no no." Sam frantically shook his head. Violet smiled at their relationship; she could already tell this bond was gonna go somewhere. "Hi, i'm Violet." the teen stuck her hand out to the winter soldier, sporting a warm smile. "Steve has talked about you a lot. He always tells me stories from the past." Bucky accepted her handshake; she could tell that he was still timid, and for that reason she didn't want to pry. "Oh don't get too close he bites." "Ha-ha."
-
"What in the fuck is that!?" Violet asked in confusion as her, Wanda, and Clint watched the confrontation between captain america and Ironman begin. "No idea." "Well I already call dibs on staying as far away as possible from that guy."
Clint raised his eyebrow making Wanda smirk
"She hates spiders."