chap 3/ aou

AGE OF ULTRON"Hypnotic taking over me

AGE OF ULTRON
"Hypnotic taking over me..."
Violet's p.o.v;
Ultron proposed his plan to us which I didn't really listen to in depth because well I just don't give a shit. As long as Wanda & Pietro are on board with it so am I, because i'm a follower not a leader!
"Oh right, Violet I forgot I stole this for you." Pietro pulled out a necklace that had a gold locket on it, I looked up at him in both gratefulness and confusion. He noticed I was confused as the next thing he said was "I was thinking you could put that picture you have of the three of us in it." A smile spread across my face at this. I can't believe he actually thought about me!
"Are you sure you're Pietro? Since when are you this nice?" He rolled his eyes and flicked my forehead making me scrunch my nose and smack his hand away.
Anyways, right now we snuck on board a ship because apparently it contains materials that Ultron needs to help proceed his master plan. Our job is just to figure out what the guy in charge is all about, in a way we are just scoping it out. Right when we found the room which he was in the lights to the ship cut out so everything was pitch black, the perfect way to make our dramatic entrance. The man seemed to sense our presence as he shot a single bullet but before he could shoot another Pietro ran in and unloaded the gun. After doing that it was Wanda & I's cue to head in the room. "Yeah. The enhanced." The man spoke with an accent and a raspy voice, "Strucker's prize pupils." he then sat down while keeping direct eye contact with each of us. "Do you want a candy? Hmm?"
We hadn't ate shit all day, so some candy truly sounded delicious. I would like some candy.
Just as I was about to reach for it Wanda somehow knew what I was thinking and so she held my hand before I could even move a muscle. Damn it.
"I was sorry to hear about Strucker. But then he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life. Not a growth market." His comments made us exchange some confused glances with each other. This was the first we were hearing about this, granted Strucker did have a tendency to keep us in the dark. "You didn't know?" His tone sounded as if he was mocking us, "Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid i'm not that afraid." For some reason his behavior was irking me, causing the stone dagger in my back pocket to slowly begin to levitate out. "Everybody is afraid of something." Wanda stated as she moved closer to him.
"Cuttlefish." He answered immediately, "Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights." his imitation of a cuttlefish was extremely poor and I got second hand embarrassment just from watching him. "to hypnotize their prey and then..I saw a documentary it was terrifying."
With every word he spoke his uncaring attitude made me more annoyed and so the dagger that was previously in my back pocket was now aimed directly at his forehead. He looked at it then looked at me to which I stared back at him with no emotion, "Choose your next words wisely." I said in a cold tone to which he slightly scoffed.
One second Pietro was next to me then all of a sudden he was unwrapping a piece of candy, even handing one to me. Apparently Pietro could sense my uneasiness so this was his way of calming me down which worked. I smiled happily and ate the yummy sweet candy no questions asked, I even got so distracted by its flavor that the dagger had fallen to the floor because I forgot about it. "So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish then I know you don't do business." Dirty man got up now and was trying to threaten us, "And I only do business with the man in charge." As if on cue Ultron came through the window and knocked his ass backwards, that's what he gets for being a dick. "There is no man in charge....Let's talk buisness." Ultron said towering over him.
"Upon this rock, I will build my church.... Vibranium." the robot threw the 'vibranium' to Pietro. "You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions." The dirty man admitted, "Now so are you! It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird. But I always say, keep your friends rich and your enemies rich and wait to find out which is which." Ultron responded, "Did you understand that?" I whispered to Wanda who shook her head.
"Stark." "What?" "Tony Stark used to say that. To me." The man said, "You're one of his."
"What? I'm not." Ultron grabbed him by his arm and the mans buddy tried to pull out a gun but Wanda quickly reacted and stopped him. "I'm not. You think i'm one of Stark's puppets? His hollow men? I mean look at me. Do I look like Iron man? Stark is nothing!" Just as he finished speaking he swiftly cut the mans arm off. Even though I saw that coming, I still flinched. It wasn't everyday you get to witness a man's arm get cleanly sliced off by a giant robot.
Pietro noticed my sudden discomfort as he put his body in front of mine blocking my sight from viewing what was happening. "I'm sorry.I'm.. Oh! Im sure that's gonna be okay. Im sorry. It's just that I don't understand, don't compare me with Stark!" Ultron was clearly very upset with being compared to Stark. This robot has some what of a personality and to be honest that freaked me the fuck out. "It's a thing with me, Stark is..He's a sickness!" "Ah junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." We all turned around and saw Stark, Captain America, and Thor. I placed myself beside Pietro instead of being behind him, he glanced at me worriedly but I nodded in reassurance.
. "If I have to." Ultron replied, "Nobody has to break anything." "Clearly you've never made an omelette." "He beat me by one second." Stark said, "Ah yes, he's funny, Mr.Stark. It's what? Comfortable? Like old times?" Pietro said. "This was never my life." "You three can still walk away from this." Captain kept his attention on us when saying this.
"Oh we will." Wanda replied back to the man with a innocent smile, "I know you've suffered." Ultron began laughing, "Captain America, Gods righteous man. Pretending you could live without a war. I cant physically throw up in my mouth, but-" "If you believe in peace then let us keep it." Thor said, "I think you're confusing peace with quiet." "Uh huh. What's the vibranium for?" Stark asked,
"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan." Ultron said pulling Stark towards him then launching him backwards, then those two began fighting which caused a whole fight to start. Wanda & Pietro are taking care of things down there so I decided to go find others.
-
Third person p.o.v:
Violet walked around encountering plenty of men whom worked for Klaw, which were all easily taken out. Any gunshots sent her way were either blocked by a wall or dodged-thankfully for her she could become invisible so it wasn't like they knew where she was. Plus inside this ship lied many materials, so she had plenty of toys to play with.
A herd of men came running towards her making her excited for a second. A large smile plastered onto her face as she placed her hands on the ground allowing the stones from below to shoot up and individually attack each one; the smile immediately turned back into a frown when seeing they all were already knocked out cold. "What do I have to do to get some real competition?!" she exclaimed looking up, as if she was complaining to the gods. Suddenly however her hunt for a worthy opponent came to an end when seeing none other than Natasha Romanoff wandering the ship alone. "Thank you." Violet whispered blowing a kiss to whomever was listening to her prayers from above. The young girl got behind the woman then became visible. She coughed making Black Widow quickly spin around and point the gun she was holding straight at her head. "Looks like they must have pissed you off." Violet commented staring at the sea of bodies in front of her, then smiled, "I don't believe we have met yet. Well, allow me to introduce myself! My name is Violet, and you are?"
"Who I am is none of your goddamn business."
"None of your goddamn business? That's an awfully long name, but then again i've heard-" before she could finish her sentence Natasha shot a bullet beside her head. "Stop talking." in truth, the only reason she shot the bullet was because the girl's carefree/sarcastic attitude reminded Natasha an awful lot of Tony's attitude; which bothered her. Violet put her hands up, "Oh boy am I scared! Tell me this, why is it that you people think guns can stop us?" a chuckle escaped her mouth, "like seriously? I can manipulate the fucking earth and you think a gun is gonna stop me?"
"Why don't we find out?" Natasha responded tauntingly with a smirk, Violet's face mirrored hers.
From behind Natasha she noticed red eyes watching; this was her cue to make the woman defenseless. "Let's." immediately Violet became invisible making Natasha internally panic as she had no idea where the girl had gone. She whipped her head around beginning to shoot random areas but was stopped as the gun was stolen out of her hand and threw across the room. Violet stopped being invisible and that's when Natasha attacked.
The two engaged into hand to hand combat in which Natasha obviously won by pinning her to the ground; Violet knew this was going to be the outcome. After all she was no where near close to Natasha's level when it came to physical fighting. "You've been quite the little shit to catch. You have a lot of explaining to do."
Violet shook her head, "Can I make a raincheck?"
Natasha furrowed her eyebrows together but before she knew it her mind drifted to another scene. Wanda emerged from behind and watched as the woman walked away from them two, off to relive her worst nightmare. She stuck her hand out and picked up her little sister, "She kicked your ass."
"Yeah well how about you take a go at her then come back to me." Violet muttered rubbing her shoulder to ease the pain it was currently in from previously being placed into an arm lock. Wanda playfully rolled her eyes then gently nudged her with her elbow, "Whatever. Let's go I only have one more person left." "Oo who is it?"
"Hawkeye."

The two girls approached the archer; Wanda being as silent as possible and Violet being invisible behind her. Just as Wanda reached out to mess with his mind, Clint quickly reacted and placed a taser of some sort onto her forehead. "I've done the whole mind control thing. Not a fan." Violet became visible again, now filled with anger and just as she went
to attack Pietro beat her to it. He knocked the man off the railings watching as his body collided with the floor before picking up his twin, then motioning for
his little sister to jump onto his back.

Once getting to a safe location outside, Pietro put Wanda down and kneeled in front of her, "What can I do?" he questioned in concerned

Once getting to a safe location outside, Pietro put Wanda down and kneeled in front of her, "What can I do?" he questioned in concerned. She shook her head, "It hurts." were the only words that escaped her mouth. Violet & Pietro were both enraged at hearing this; "We'll be back." Pietro attempted to stand up but Wanda pulled him back down, "I'm alright. I want....I want to finish the plan.." She stopped massaging her head and they all looked to the side; "I want the big one."
Violet stifled a laugh catching the attention of her siblings who raised their eyebrows, "that's what she said." she silently muttered under her breath to which Pietro held back a laugh and Wanda sighed in disappointment. "Sorry I had to. Anyways, let's go set the beast loose shall we?" 
***
yuh🕺🏼