chap 6/ C.W

So, we didn't end up dying

So, we didn't end up dying. I really thought we were but the toaster known as Vision came and rescued Wanda & I. After that the avengers brought us back with them to the avengers facility.
It...it really wasn't easy.
It was a never ending cycle for me.
Every single night I cried myself to sleep.
Throughout the day I would train both my mind and my body to become stronger so there was never any time to think; but at the end of the night that was when my thoughts would run wild. Being alone with my mind was a dangerous situation.
Even when I slept the same nightmare would occur over and over again. Everytime my eyes shut all I could see was his lifeless eyes staring back into mine.
My poor sister...she would constantly ask if I was okay and i'd always say yes because I didn't want to add more weight onto her shoulders. I could tell she hardly got any sleep the first couple of months too. So if me telling her i was fine helped ease her mind, I would gladly do it.
But in reality it hasn't gotten easier, i've just gotten better at pushing aside the disruptive thoughts.
So now here we are. A year later, i'm 15, and am an avenger.
-
CIVIL WAR
"What's it looking like from your end Violet?"
The sudden callout made me drop the random ball Sam & I acquired from the street.
"Uhh looks pretty normal! I mean, it's looking like nothing. There's nothing out of the ordinary happening." Sam stifled a laugh watching me stutter with my words, I really wasn't expecting Steve to call on me. If he knew that Sam & I were playing a catch at a time like this he would definitely scold us like there was no tomorrow.  He takes these missions very seriously.
I heard him release a heavy sigh before turning his attention to Wanda, "What do you see?"
"Standard beat cops, small station, quiet street. It's a good target." her answer was much more detailed than mine.
"There's an ATM on the south corner which means?" "Cameras." "Both cross streets are one way." Captian said, "So compromised escape routes." "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that range rover halfway up the block?"
"Yea the red one? It's cute."
"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha said, "You guys know I can move things with my mind right?" My sister rhetorically asked causing me to shudder, "Oh believe me, we know Wanda."flashbacks to the numerous amount of times where flying objects have hit me replayed in my mind. I could hear her 'hm' in delight; clearly my comment was the ego boost that she needed.
"Looking over your shoulder needs to be come second nature." Natasha does have a point.
"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" I heard Sam say. "Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?"
"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Cap tried to bring us back on topic. "We got this Cap, don't worry about it!" I said confidently giving Sam a high five in the process. "If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam stated making me laugh in agreement. "Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it."
"That trucks loaded for max weight. And the drivers armed." Well shit. "It's a battering ram."
"Go now." Cap said, "What?" Wanda said confused, "He's not hitting the police." 
With one hand Sam picked me up and off we went to fight!
Upon arriving at the location Sam quickly (but safely) dropped me and immediately we sprung into action.
"I make seven hostiles." "I make five." "Four." I jumped over one and hit another in all pressure points of his body, causing him to fall on the floor defenseless. "I make three!" I said happily.