chap 10/ hc

HOMECOMING: TEK IT

HOMECOMING: TEK IT

The completed lego death star slipped out of Ned's hands crashing onto the floor as he stared at the two in utter shock.
"What was that?" called aunt may "Uh nothing! Nothing!" peter frantically yelled back before returning his attention to Ned, who's mouth hung wide open. "You're the spider-man..from youtube!" "i'm not!" he quickly slipped off his suit disregarding the fact that Violet was also in the room. She accidentally caught a glance at his figure and quickly turned herself away from him, "how about a warning next time you stripper!" OH GOD i just saw a boy in his underwear oh god tony please please please don't kill me.
Her comment made him blush in embarrassment.
"You were on the ceiling!" Ned exclaimed pointing to his best friend "no i wasn't-Ned what are you doing in my room!" "May let me in you said we were gonna finish my death star!" "You can't just bust into-" his bedroom door being opened put a momentary pause on their bickering. Instinctively Peter pushed violet into his closet; the girl became invisible as she fell into the laundry hamper.
"That turkey meat loaf recipe is a disaster, let's go to dinner. Thai ned you want thai?" "Ye-" hearing how that answer was about to come out peter quickly cut ned off "No he's got a thing."
the two exchanged a gaze, "yeah a thing to do after." ned finished. Aunt may squinted at the two before nodding "okay..maybe put on some clothes." she said walking out. Once the door shut peter moved back in front of it, "she doesn't know?!" "Nobody knows! I mean except mr stark cause he made my suit but that's it!"
"Tony stark made you that..Are you an avenger?"
Peter paused as he thought of an response "yeah basically."
Ned dramatically grasped onto Peter's bed for support. It was obvious they had both forgotten about violet who was still in the laundry hamper "Forgetting anyone?" her body becoming visible once more earned two synchronized shrieks. "Oh yeah Violet knows too."
"How does Violet know and I don't!?"
"We met through Tony so it's not like he told me his identity himself, I already knew." her answer did make him feel a tad bit better.
"You can't tell anybody about this, you gotta keep it a secret." "A secret why?" "You know what she's like if she finds out people try and kill me every night, she won't let me do this anymore! Come on Ned please.". The three continued negotiating until Ned started asking questions and Peter cut him off, "Okay we'll tell you everything at school tomorrow okay?" Ned nodded frantically and Peter shut the door.
"Well there goes your secret." violet tilted her head "you feel any better now that he knows?" "Honestly..yeah kinda. I just hope he doesn't say anything."
She waved it off "he won't." a buzz in her pocket caught her attention "shoot. I have to get going, Vision wants me home."
"Want me to swing you there?"
"As fun as that sounds i'll pass. You have to eat with May and the last time we went swinging at night didn't end well."
peter remembered the feeling of slamming into a tree at full force and instantly nodded in agreement "maybe you're right."
-
violet pov:
"Hey Vision? I'm back."
"Oh! Perfect, there is something I must discuss with you."
uh oh. Most of the time when there's something Vision needs to 'discuss' with me it's not good.  Please thor be on my side. "What's up." I asked staring directly at him.
"Well..it's regarding what you did earlier today." he didn't need to say anymore for me to understand what was happening "mr.stark has requested that you now come straight home after school."
I couldn't help but laugh "what am I grounded?" his silence answered my rhetorical question "oh you've got to be fucking kidding me."
Vision looked at me with both sympathy and pity "i'm sorry Violet."
The god of thunder has failed me twice today.
I chewed on the inside of my lip while nodding my head. "It's not like you did anything, you're just the messenger." seriously Tony? Grounding me by using Vision? Cold move. "Well i'm gonna go to my room now. Thanks for letting me know vision."
He said you're welcome before letting me go to my room; where I had no intentions on staying.
From my time here at the avengers compound i've learned it's extremely easy to sneak out of my room. At first I would only leave with Wanda when we got tired of being indoors, but since she's gone i've been doing it more often. Most of the time though it's just to go outside and sit beside my favorite tree, other times it's been for fun. Tonight it was because I was annoyed and didn't want to stay cooped up inside.
After making my way to the rooftop I laid on my back and watched the stars + moon, which looked stunning. A smile crept onto my face as I took out my phone and snapped a quick picture of it, "looking good, Pietro." The mere thought of my brother was enough for my vision to become blurry.