chap 11/ hc

HOMECOMING: LOOKING OUT FOR YOU

Feelings: a word that for as long as Violet can remember she's always struggled to understand. What were feelings? How was she supposed to know exactly what her feelings meant?
The teenager just simply could not connect the dots and would find herself staying up at night thinking about it. But, there was always one feeling of hers that she recognized more than others, and that was security. There were a very few amount of people who Violet truly felt safe around; take the avengers, as much as she appreciated and loved every single one of them she knew she couldn't rely on all of them to give her that feeling. They all have problems of their own to deal with.
Her sense of security is knowing that if there ever is a problem she could go to that person for help, or if she's ever lonely they can help her feel comforted and safe. And since attending high school she quickly found out that Reign was one of those people.
If she wasn't with peter or ned then he was with her. Reign always knew when to come to her aid.
The moment she opened the door to leave class there he was patiently waiting "holy fuck finally. What were you doing having an orgy in there or something?" maybe not so patiently after all.
"An orgy?" he deviously grinned before chuckling, "alright young one-i shall teach you another word you've never heard of before."
Violet excitedly took out a tiny journal + pencil ready to write down the definition of the word orgy. "An or-" "Hey guys." the voice that stopped him from providing the definition belonged to Liz, who stood by with a face full of irritation. Liz knew how Reign behaved and after overhearing their conversation she knew he was up to no good. Violet noticed that reign shook his head, as if saying 'don't say anything' which made her even more confused. "So, what were you guys talking about?" "Reign is gonna tell me what the word or-" "GANIC. What the word organic means."
Liz slightly giggled before smiling at violet, "you don't know what organic means?" "Ye-" "No she doesn't, yeah violet doesn't know what a lot of things mean so I help her learn new words."
Now violet knew that reign was trying to trick liz but she wouldn't let him. "yeah! I actually write everything he teaches me down in this journal." "Aww that's cute! Do you mind if I take a look through it?"
Reign's eyes widened greatly at this. Just as violet was going to hand liz the journal Reign quickly dragged her away using her backpack "sorry liz we're in a rush! Gotta get her to the nerds!"
Once at a far enough distance he set her free and wiped away sweat from his forehead, "alright new rule. No showing Liz that journal." "Why?"
"Because if she knows what i'm teaching you she's so gonna kill me."
Violet's lips fell into a frown as she opened up the journal "but you're helping me learn a lot about how teenage kids talk. Like this, i'd have no idea what beating my meat meant if you hadn't told me." people who happened to be walking by gave the girl a disgusted stare. Reign laughed but quickly shook his head "another rule-never say any of that out loud unless you want people to think you're a pervert."
She nodded and scribbled down his rules so she wouldn't forget them. He couldn't help but smile at her as she wrote everything he said down.
-