Valentine's Day

School was tough. Especially today. I had to go in on a Saturday so that i could catch up since i got a cold last week. While i was sick, Robbie went to Panera every day and got me soup. Then he ate most of it because I was sleeping so much i barely ate. He was really sweet per usual. I sighed at the thought of him holding me even though i was sick.

I opened the door to finally leave campus and i went into my car. I looked at my passenger seat and noticed there was a single flower there along with a note. This had Robbie written all over it.

I opened the note and read it. Its said:

"Food is wonderful,
Food is good,
But all food is tasteless,
Unless I'm with you."

At the bottom it had a gift card to our favorite burger joint, Five Guys, so i headed over there.

I pulled into the restaurant and i got out of my car. Upon opening the front door, there was someone in a giant footy pajama with little hearts all over it. They turned around and it was Robbie. Holding a dozen of my favorite flowers. And holding food.

"Happy Valentines Day, Love!" I ran into his arms. He smelled amazing. I was laughing and crying at this beautiful gesture.

"This is why i love you" i said to him as i kissed him. Everyone in the place started to clap and cheer. I didnt notice them. It was just us two. He leaned in and kissed me.

"I cant imagine not loving such a perfect and beautiful girl" he said to me as he embraced me once more.

Im so lucky to have him.