Sparks

Today had been amazing. That was, up until my car decided to break down. I love my piece of shit so much I decided that i was going to take it to be sold. Then it decided it didn't want to go. And it just stopped on a red light. Great.

I decided to push it to the parking lot nearby. Lucky for me it wasn't that hard to get it in there. Once I was finally able to get it somewhat into the parking spot i hoped for, i went inside and to buy a Coke while i waited for the tow truck. Those things take hours to get here.

As i went back to my car i saw some guy creeping over my car. What is wrong with people?

"Hey, whatcha doin there?" I called over to the tall brown haired stranger. He looked up at me and i saw what had to be the most adorable face i have ever seen.

"Im sorry I'm just a fan of classic cars" he laughed. I was is shock. An accent too? Why cant i be found by sexy English strangers more often?

"Oh too bad i was hoping you would steal it so that the insurance would buy me one that actually works" i laughed as i approached him.

"Whats wrong with it?" He asked as his face composed a cute furrowed questioning look. I popped the hood and let him look.

"You tell me Mr. Enthusiast" he bent over and inspected various things before he got up and put his hands on his hips.

"I have absolutely no idea" he looked down and laughed. I looked at the battery and remembered something.

"Do you mind giving me a jump?" I asked him as i pulled out the jumper cables from my backseat.

"Whats that?" He saw the look on my face and put his hands up in defeat, "Sorry, Sorry, I'm not entirely clueless believe it or not." He grabbed my cables and hooked up his car. I got my end and put them on. Now what?

"I may have forgotten what comes next..." I felt bad. Here i was laughing at him and now he's laughing at me with every right. Oh well. I have no clue what he did but next thing i know my car is on.

"Thank you! You're a life saver!" I hugged him. Im a girl. I can right?

"Of course! Why haven't you gotten a new battery if you don't mind me asking?" He looked at me in the cutest way.

"Well... Im kinda in my way to sell it. It hasn't been much good to me anyways. I just want a car i can rely on, you know?" I shrug and lean on my car door.

"Why would you sell a beauty like this? You will probably get scammed. Its worth a lot you know, plus it sounds like you are dumping it like an old boyfriend" he laughs. Woah, too much emotion in a car?

"Well then what would you do?" I asked him. He took out his phone and handed it to me.

"For starters, i would call these guys to hook you up with someone who can fix it up really fast and inexpensively." I peer onto the screen.

Robbie Kay
310-555-3744

"Robbie Kay? Doesn't sound like any auto repair shop in LA." I laugh and look up at him, who is now blushing.

"Actually thats me, but i was hoping you would consider option #2 before anything else." He scratched his head and looked at me.

"Which is?" I ask. Butterflies in my stomach threatening me to puke from anxiety.

"How about you leave it at home tonight and you let me take you out to dinner?" I thought about it for a second.

"I love the idea! But only if, ONLY IF, we also go to laser tag on me," he smiled like a little kid. Score!

"Bring your game because i may just take it!" He laughed as he got in his car. I put my number in his phone and shouted out to him.

"Am i keeping this along with the sparks?!" He pulled up beside me and i handed it to him.

"I would hope not, it was a gift from my mother" he laughed. "See you later then, love!" He shouted as he drove off. I stood there, leaning against the car door when i saw the tow truck pull in.