Starbucks

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, what would you like?"  The cashier asked me. I ponder upon the menu for a while before I finally make my choice.

"Can I get a Carmel Flan latte? Grande please." I tell her as I ready my starbucks card.

"That'll be 4.95, " she takes ny card and swipes it. It beeps and she hands it back. "Name?" She asks. I give her my name and I retreat to the lounge. I love these couches. I look through my purse to find my book. No luck.

"Damn" I mutter. I must have left it at home. Now I have to be awkwardly sitting here. I quickly remember I have a book I bought saved on my phone and open it up to read it.

The adventures of Alice in Wonderland The title read. I smiled as I turned the page.

"Carmel Flan latte,  Grande!" They called out. I groan, this was my favorite part. I reluctantly get up and head over for my coffee.

The man hands me my heavan in a cup and they call out another drink. "White Chocolate Mocha, Grande!" I get a carboard mug hugger thing and turn head back to the lounge.

Just as I turn, Mr. WCM Grande walks right into me. Making me spill my coffee. Hot coffee all over me.

"HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL!" I shout out of surprise,  and of the pain of the heat going down my chest.

"Im so sorry! Here" a boy in a heavy English Accent said to me as he handed me napkins. I took.off my cardigan, leaving me in a tank top,  and I began to pat down on the sticky hot coffee.  He runs to me and brings me more napkins.

"Its fine, dont worry bout it" I laugh.  I laugh at myself. How silly was I in reacting like that.

"I insist.  Here, put this on," he handed me his jacket.  How sweet. I finally managed to dry myself and I put ny soiled shirt in a bag.

"Thank you,  sorry for the way I reacted.  Im not used to getting bumped into in such heated ways" I laugh. I look at him, he has a guilty puppy face. Aw.

"Let me.buy you a coffee at least.  I mean I did murder yours, its the least I can do" he shrugs, lowers his head and looks at me through his lashes. How can I say no to that look?

"Alright, but just a black coffee. I feel bad taking your money." I smiled as he perked his brow.

"Black coffee is for when you are at home conversing with someone, how about this time, I buy you the coffee I spilled, and next time, we can go to the beach and have a black coffee down there?" He suggested. He escorted me.to the counter. Next time?

"What do you mean next time?" I ask curious as to why this extravagant boy wanted to see me again.

"Well I cannot bump into such a pretty girl and pretend it was not a sign from the universe. " he smiled and ordered my coffee. Thank you universe.