Tattoo

I glanced down at my wrist. A small collection of lines and dots formed. A warm feeling took over my insides. This us good, it means she's near me. I looked around, knowing that she would be too. I scanned the courtyard and climbed on top of a table.

"Where are you?" I shouted. Many odd looks in my direction and i saw more and more lines and dots, circles, and swirls begin to form. She was getting closer. I turned around and there she was. Standing on the table in front of me. She was beautiful. Definitely worth the wait.

"My name is Robbie," i held out my hand in effort to introduce myself to her.

"You're the one " she said in awe. He wrist held an identical tattoo. She looked at hers then mine.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for you " she smiled and hugged me.

"It was worth the wait for me" i said to her as i held her chin, and kissed her lips every so softly. Oh her lips tasted like heaven. So soft, her deep eyes, lit by the sun so perfectly. Her air beautiful endless curls. I am in over my head. But i knew the instant i saw her, she was the one for me. The tattoos don't lie.

"I love you" we said in unison as i carried her off the table.

(Idea credit to neverlandqueen_ on Instagram)