Little Blue Boy

I know not all robbie fans are girls, so this one is for the guys. As in guyxguy, its fluff bc i have never written gay smut and need practice and research or else i just wouldnt do it justice. You can still get it if you are a girl, just change the pronouns to suit your gender id :) but this one is for the cutie guys out there. You are valid, you are important, you are loved💜

"He's not going to come back anytime soon, stop lying to yourself." My sister's words echoed in my head as I looked out the foggy London sky.

"You're lying. You don't know shit Laura." I spat. Robbie promised he would come back for me.

Robbie and I had dated for two years before his huge debut on Heroes Reborn. We met when I was running a café near his house. At the time I didn't know he was actor. Much less such a beautiful human being.

"He promised." I sighed. I looked down at my hand, a ring he gave me sat on my pinky, I played with it, hoping deep in my heart she was wrong.

That night I feel asleep in tears, Happy tears.

You see, after I went to have supper, I came back with a pleasant surprise. Robbie had phoned in saying he would be home tomorrow... I couldn't wait to finally see my baby boy...

-

I awoke suddenly when a mass jumped onto me.

"Wake up Micah! Can't you see I've missed you darling?" Hes... Its...

"Robbie!" I jumped out of bed and hugged him. My lips somehow found his.

"My little blue boy," he kissed me softly, "oh how I've missed you."

My mother cleared her throat and snapped us out of out daze.

"Sorry mum, we will be down for brunch in a bit." I smiled. She left the room and shut the door behind her.

"So Rob, what took so long?"

"Micah, I've been on a plane for the last eighteen hours thinking about how crazy I am for you. You think I want to do much talking?" I smiled and sat on his lap. He looked tired, bags formed under his emerald eyes.

"Robbie, I've missed your touch..." I trailed off. I looked at his lips, they were slightly chapped. His five o'clock shadow beginning to form at eight thirty.

He ran his hand up my bare thigh, caressing my skin ever so gently.

"Robbie..."

"Silence my darling, for I have missed you so much, I just want to bask in the essence that is you..." With those words he leaned in to my bare chest and began to plant kisses along my collarbone. My head leaned back. He knew my weakness.

He then began to lay me down, and slowly climbed on top of me, his kisses blossoming into deeper, passionate bites of lust.

I haven't had sex with anyone since he left, so I can only imagine what it must feel like if...

"Boys! Come down already!" My mum shouted out from the kitchen.

"Coming mum!" I groaned.

"Don't you worry my little blue boy, I have a very special evening planned for us tonight." He winked and pecked my nose. He took my hand and led me out if the room.

"Wait I have to change." I laughed, i could see the mischievous grin that quickly took place on his face.

"Let me help you my love."