Behind The Scenes Part One

I could not get out if bed today. Last night we had been shooting until about 2 a.m. and call time today was a lovely 8 a.m. Well its my fault for auditioning for the role of 'Melody' on Once Upon a Time. But I mean, it's always been my dream! Working on the show, being a mermaid, all of it! Well I wasn't really on the main show often. I'm usually on OUaT in Neverland. So I got to shoot a bunch of scenes with Robbie Kay, or Robster as I call him. In the storyline, Melody is quite mischievous, so she runs into Pan more than she should. Either way, we have gotten pretty close lately.

I grabbed my script out of my bag, 'Blue Script' the bulletin read. As I sipped my super-charged tea, I read over it.

'Melody is unconscious, captured by Hook, in a cage. Her water is running low'

Nap on set? Hell yeah! I walked into makeup and hair and watched as my "I woke up like this so fuck off face" turned into "I'm a pretty mermaid ". Then they added some stuff that made my skin look like it was cracking along the sides of my mouth down my neck, all the way down to my chest.

"Slay girl, slay!" I whispered to myself as I took a selfie. Every time i got my make up done, I took a selfie. I wanted to document my whole career. Sounds lame, I know, but it helps pass the time. I watched as my pouffy hair was transformed into a beautiful side braid, and small flowers and shells were added in. I love being a mermaid.

After two hours, I finally stood up. The lip stick was a final touch, since they know how much coffee, tea, and water we go through every day. I took a long swig of my tea and almost chocked when i felt two hands grab my sides.

"HOLYFUCKINGBANANASHIT!" I shouted. I hate when people sneak up on me.

"Relax! Its just me!" Robbie put his hands up in defense. His Pan makeup looked so out of place with his polo shirt and skinny jeans.

"You look like you just dipped your face in 'The Walking Dead ' with an eat me sign." I poked his stomach.

"You look like you broke your face" he said in that ever so adorable British accent. Okay, so maybe he was more than a friend to me, but I mean how can I resist?!

"Creative per usual" I rolled my eyes at him.

"How late did they make you stay last night? You act as if you want to murder everyone " he was lucky. He was done at 6 p.m. last night.

"I saw the sun start to rise as i closed my tired eyes" i said in a sing-songy tone. Being a mermaid, I did quite a lot of that.

"Will some food help?" He asked as he handed me a hamburger.

"Yes, how can you corrupt me. You know junk food makes me even sleepier. Where the heck is the broccoli when you need it? Or the smoothies? Or the pie?" I was not a health freak, but grease slows me down. I can't have that, not right now.

He shrugged and sat down with me.

"So, have Adam and Eddie told you about where this plot is going for the finale filming next week?" He asked as he peered over my shoulder as I read the script.

"I don't know if you remember, but I watch the show, all of them. I really don't want to ruin it for myself." I purposely blacked out any lines that were not before or after mine. I wanted to stay in the dark.

"Sassy today aren't we? We'll alright. I just hope you are ready." He just Panned me. How dare he use the Pan on me?

"When aren't I? Of course I want it to be good, but geez, man cut me a break." He had been acting for way too long compared to me. He acts so old.

"Alright, well I have to go, beware of the bloody pirates, love" Wow okay.

"See you later Panny!" He hated that name. Good. He glared at me before laughing and went into the costume room to get ready. Lucky for me, I still have an hour left before I have to get dressed. May as well get some memorizing done.