Hoodie

SO it just so happens, i have an amazingly amazing inspiration from something that happened to me today. Here we gooooo;D

I sat down at the burger joint in a booth as i waited for everyone else to get here. I had ordered a large platter if fries, knowing thats all we really end up eating. I put my hoodie in my lap as i heard the door jingle. I looked up to see my three best friends walk in. Kat, Connor, and, gah, Robbie. I have always had this little crush on him ever since i got to know him better. I smiled as he sat to my left and Kat to my right and Connor next to her. The round booth was nice. Very nice.

Our bantering and playful fights were a blur. I always enjoyed my friends. But then when Robbie and Connor started discussing the Rugby game from earlier today, Kat and i had a mini conversation. She took my hoodie and began ti play with it. Robbie took it out of her hands and asked her "is this yours?"

"No silly its mine" I laughed as he began to put it on. "Ew no dont do that! It'll get cooties!" I jokes.

"Yep!" He laughed. He zipped it up.

"Why is this so big?" He asked. It was loose on his body. Wow, that hurt.

"It's because i have boobs, duh" i laughed. His face lit up.

"I have boobs too!" He then proceeded to put his hands on his chest and move around his level A boobs.

"No you dont. You have nipples. Get your facts straight " i poked at him. He continued to wear my hoodie for the rest of the day.

5'O clock came sooner than expected. He had to go to a shoot for Flight 42, and was about to leave with my hoodie.

"Hey! I need that"

"No you dont! Its soooo hotttt"

"But it will be cold tomorrow doy!" I poked him.

He reluctantly took it off and handed it to me.

"Great, now i have to burn this" i grabbed it with my two fingers and made a disgusted face.

He laughed and with a wink, he smirked and said, "You better"