Thirty

Diamonds danced around his neck, twinkling under the moonlight. The rare chain dangled in her face prompting her to stare at it in awe.

Rika focused her eyes on his just as he collected some spit on his fingers and spread it over the head of his cock. Even as he lowered his body and lined himself up, she wasn't ready for the pressure of his powerful entry or the way his girth split through her tightness.

Showing her no mercy, he seemed oblivious to her shock as he steadily pushed deeper. "You're going to have to be quieter than that," he said in his non-whisper. It was then that she realized she was whimpering.

It was easier said than done. He was touching areas inside her in a way that was much different from anything she had ever experienced. Though it couldn't have been more than a few minutes, it seemed like an eternity before he stopped moving, filling her completely.

"Tight fucking pussy." he grunted, looking down to where they were joined. "Look how wet you are."

She followed his eyes. He could go no deeper, and there were still at least two inches left outside of her body.

Slater pulled back slowly and set up a comfortable pace fucking her with vigour. His strokes spanned half his length which was more than the entire length of his hard dick.

Shit, he thought.

He craved to touch her skin, the way she clenched around him made his vision go blurry. He was so intoxicated in her scent that the buzz from the alcohol in his system numbed the feeling of impatience altogether.

She looked so fucking good, writing beneath him. Her big tits moved with the rhythm of his brutal awakening.

But then the shaking stopped, she sighed deeply.

He lifted himself off her and as if she weighed nothing, he flipped her around so that she was on top of him, causing her to let out an abrupt giggle.

Her arms wrapped around his hard shoulders as her legs went around his torso, smushing her pussy lips against his cock.

She began kissing him passionately. Their tongues intertwining as he grabbed her ass and slid her pussy up and down the shaft of his cock. Her muffled moans slipped out as they kissed and it wasn't long before her pussy ached for more.

Using her legs as leverage, she slid herself up his cock and began stroking the crown with her wet pussy.

"You gonna be a good girl and ride for me?" He asked curiously, the throaty edge of his tone only turning her on further.

Rika tried to hide her enjoyment but failed miserably when her bruised lips curled into a slight smile. "Only if you say pretty please," she told him, batting her stub lashes.

He merely snorted at her flirty response, tipping his chin back to stare up at the ceiling. She found herself glued on his tattoos, the dark ink stopped right below his chin, faces and words caught her attention.

When she didn't move, his rough hands on her hips came alive and began to move her back and forth. The feeling of her bare soaking pussy was producing more wetness on his length.

She stayed still, planting her hands firmly on his chest and steadying herself. "No." She demanded, forcing him to look over at her.

His brow crinkled, he liked it when she challenged him. "No?" he repeated.

"That's what I said, isn't it?"