Glimpse of Us: A Complete Timeline

The Beginning:

Dasha Vassilieva could not lie and say her childhood was difficult because it wasn't. She had been blessed with wealthy Russian parents, which made life easier for her. Her mother was a well-known socialite who met her politician father at a party in their hometown, it was true love at first sight.

She was the popular kid in high school, but she was far from stereotypically mean. She was popular solely for her pleasant demeanour and ability to make everyone feel at ease.

She never saw anyone as beneath her, and bullying just didn't seem to fit with her values.

Dating was also a breeze for her. She was quite tall, and her beauty stood out from the crowd. It was for that reason that she had been scouted at the mall by a talent agent at the age of fourteen.

After two years, she was thrust into the world of Hollywood, where she moved into her new Los Angeles apartment as the newest young model of a successful modelling agency.

It helped that her parents had paid for everything in the process, making the transition way easier than most.

She met countless nameless faces on their way to becoming the biggest star in Hollywood.

It was also where she met Slater Ivanov, her future husband and father of her darling little diamonds.

A man who was beyond repair and refused to believe he could be fixed.

She had a huge crush on the upcoming music producer, but because she was only sixteen years old when they met, she knew he didn't think twice about her.

That's why they remained just friends until she made the first move. Of course, only when she was legal in the eyes of the law.

She knew she had to do it first because he would never look at her in that way. He had friendzoned her far too many times for her to trust him enough to ask her out.

They were sitting in his downtown LA studio, eating takeout and listening to his new beats, when she stopped everything she was doing and looked him in the eyes for the first time in the two years she had known him.

She then just blurted it out. "Slate, I like you. Actually, quite a fucking lot."

The handsome man with tats all over his body looked at her, puzzled. "Yeah? Cool." He replied, unfazed by the unexpected confession. "Do you think I should add anything to the song because it feels like it's missing something?"

Her disbelief washed over her and she frowned.

He had blatantly ignored her.

Dasha tried once more, licking her lips and clearing her throat. "No, as in, I really like you. As in, the only reason I bother coming to these sessions is because it's the only time you dare to speak to me outside of our circle of friends. As in, I'm sick of dropping hints and following you around until you notice me."

He gave her another blank stare, like the oblivious idiot that he was. "They're my friends." That was the only thing he got out of her heartfelt speech.

He was right. They were his friends, his age mates, and people she barely knew, but she insisted on remaining in his company.

Regardless of how bad it would make her innocent image look.

His group was well-known for all the wrong reasons. Drugs. Drinking. Partying hard.

She did not go out. The most she did was have a few drinks with the crew after a long day of shooting to de-stress.