Chapter 1

[Base sequence: biological genome confirmed]

[Alignment: Chaotic-Neutral]

[Welcome to the data center for the future of mankind. The Security Organization of Human Perseverance, Chaldea. Fingerprint, voiceprint, DNA confirmed. Magical Circuit Assessment complete. Username matched. You are now recognized as the member of the primates. Nice to meet you. You are our final visitor here today. We hope you enjoy your time here.]

He thought that being in this world of darkness would be the end for him. Although, the man was never terrified from the dark from the man whose was stained and kept his secrets concealed for no one to know who he really is. It's not like he was afraid when someone finding his secrets. But it's more of a remorse to a person knowing his true side in terror, pale faced, frozen, driving them insane for the horrors he has been through and the people he kills staring at them either in cold merciless eyes or the look of a terrifying beast that is prone to kill on any scum that messes with him. Still, he would never consider on disappearing. If he did, then that would just show how weak-willed it is to keep on living his dreadful life in solitude as a vigilante. Instead, he proves himself to be sleeping since he can feel his eyes being shut and doesn't intend on opening them anytime soon.

"...." He thought he heard something over his ears curious to where it's coming from but doesn't bother opening his eyes guessing that it's some kind of commotion going on and wouldn't care what was happening at the time.

"...Fou?....Kyuu.." was the only thing that he could hear. Although it's strange that no other humans would usually say or greet with the words "Fou" or "Kyuu", unless it's a Pokémon. Wait, could it be the one that he's hearing is and actual, legitimate Pokémon? No, that's not possible, there's no Pokémons that would say "Fou" nor "Kyuu", not unless it's a rare Pokémon that happens to not have any distinctive sound of their names, or maybe it's considered to be a legendary or maybe it was a new Pokémon that hasn't been released in the media here and decided to test for the beta. This must be an opportunity for a chance to witness a unique Pokémon that is unrelated to any other Pokémon whatsoever. Is what everyone would say if the people were fan of Pokémons but not to him. He never hates Pokémon, he likes it but was never the ambitious type to discover a new Pokémon now and then as he enjoys sleeping not even bothering to open his eyes just a little.

"Fou...Fou!" there it is again. Except this time, he could feel something moist and wet coming in contact to his cheek.

"Ughhh.....stop it....I'm not into being licked upon.....go lick someone else that has a fetish for that...." He muttered under his breath as it continues on licking his face making him groan in frustration

"Hey, didn't you hear what I just said!?" he said grabbing the one who was licking at him. It was a small creature to which he was holding. He/she whatever he would call this creature has an appearance with white fur wearing some kind of small garment around his neck that is tied to a knot of fluffy mound, tail, and pointy ears. A fox? Or is it a squirrel? If it isn't either then it would probably be a Pokémon though. It's possible that a Pokémon could have a distinctive appearance of an animal with some other parts from another but what's also strange is that this creature was letting something intriguing from him. That person was a young man in his mid-twenties with black, average hair, light skin, and black eyes.

He shifts his Universal Eye on what this creature is as he/she is emitting an unnatural aura around the creature. Although, it isn't concealed to the normal eye but he could shift his vision to whatever he wants to. He can perceive invisible fields of energy on every living things or artificial objects, sense the emotions of an individual, how powerful they are, what their conditions are, and to sense whether they are considered good or evil. The aura of what he's seeing right now is a mixture of color around the creature emitting that is both calm and aggressive at the same time. Normally, he would see humans with an aura that is stable and conscious within their minds doing their everyday work.