Chapter 8

After the pair of dragon girls' defeat, they give into their surrender. They couldn't defeat the black haired-haired magus on his own as his strength and speed were overwhelming and was quite fierce of his fighting as they hadn't see anything like it.

"N-Not bad, you know... I'll let you call it a day now..." Elisabeth murmured.

Nexus clasped his hands finishing his work on handling the two beastly girls going back to his interrogation. "Now that's settled, I'm going have to ask you a question?"

Elisabeth hesitates for a moment of his sudden change from back there but she doesn't intend to go against him as she begrudgingly responds. "...What?"

"I'm a loser snake so you're kicking a defeated snake when it's down?" Kiyohime asked of their defeat.

"Well kicking takes its toll but I prefer to step on it. It's more easier that way." Nexus answered bluntly. "Now back to the question. Is there any Servants that you've seen besides yourselves?"

"Well, I've seen crazy Servants. Like this one." Elisabeth pointed to the shrine maiden.

"Aren't you two crazy in your own self?" he muttered but didn't speak aloud in front of them not wanting to cause anymore that is troublesome.

"Would you mind not lumping me with them? I have my reasoning intact as a Berserker."

"What's your problem?" Elisabeth retort annoyed by her.

"What is it?" the two begin to glare at each other once more.

"Oh, I remember." Amadeus said when a thought came up to his head. "When I was alive, it was a catfight. They were beyond loud. One moment, they'll eventually latch onto your head and go "gyagggegggo!""

"Just where the hell do you get that noise from?" asked Nexus from that weird sound as Elisabeth denies it sternly.

"I will not! That's called a shamisen right? Shamisen?" as she's referring to the three-stringed instrument.

"So you're saying that you haven't seen any Servants other than the "Dragon Witch" or Carmilla's group?"

"Master... it looks like we've just wasted our time." Mash said.

Nexus clicked his tongue in irritation. "What the hell? All this time we ended up fighting two fussy dragons getting no info on Saints? What a waste."

"Elisabeth aside, treating me like that is a bit rude, don't you think?" Kiyohime said irritated from that.

"We're here for a saint, not beasts."

"Oh. It takes guts for that comeback. But a saint? I only know of one if you're referring of his teachings deep within this nation."

"Really?" Mash shocked for her to meet the saint just before.

"Yes. I met him before coming across Elisabeth. I was about to fight him, but he realized I was a "genuine" Berserker and he sheathed his sword. His True Name is Georgios. He's quite the famous saint around here."

"Georgios! The saint referred to as St. George." Roman exclaimed getting an idea. "Yes, he would be perfect. Do you know where he went?"

"Sorry, he went to the opposite direction as me, the west."

"West? Isn't that where Jeanne and the others are?" Nexus used his magical energy through his communication. "Jeanne how's your side going? We end up finding two Servants but neither of them are saints. Any luck on your end?"

"We have a Servant here as well. Fortunately, he's with us. He happens to be Georgios." Jeanne responded from the other side as she begrudgingly says her next line. "However..."