Chapter 12

The sound of clashing weapons were resounded all over from the battlefield of Gaul. Nexus and the expeditions made their way through towards the United Empire's front lines. Everyone, was sweeping, bashing, exploding, swerving, and bulldozing from a giant mount (just to let you know who they are in detail) the enemies through.

"Spartacus and I will take lead! Go with Nero to take the enemy's main camp." Boudica advised taking out the enemy forces and Spartacus slashing relentlessly at the soldiers laughing maniacally.

"Hahahaha. Wonderful. Everything is here. Hundreds and thousands of oppressor's evil agents. Now is the time to sing our victory. My warcry shall signify the beginning of our triumph."

"You can say that after we defeated the United Empire, Spartacus! And don't just chase at the enemies just stick to the position!" Nexus shouted afar trying to get him into formation.

"Umu, I'm counting, Boudica. In a lot of ways." Nero said going back to Nexus' teams, "The time has come to defeat one of the "emperors." Let us take back Gaul from the false emperor! Come, Mash, Nexus!"

"Right. Master!"

"Advance! We're going at the main forces!" Nexus gave his orders with everyone advances with him charging through the front lines to the main where their objective is to take one of the "emperors" down for Rome to liberate Gaul.

Nexus advances through the United Empire soldiers with him, Mash, Saber Alter, and Jeanne to the front lines along with Nero. Martha, Caster, and Medusa on the rears for covering fire and the long lavender-haired woman to kill any stray units or counter arrows within the premises. As they continue to advance, Nexus could detect a new type of enemy that is a massive creature with an embodiment of rocks with red hollow eyes.

"Well, it's not every day you get to witness a rock monster in the Roman era." Nexus said dryly.

"What kind of enemy is that?" Mash asked noticing the rock creature.

"Well for one, it ain't human. And two, it was probably materialized into some form of magical creature."

"Could it be a work of a Servant, a mage, or was it Lev Lynor?" Roman asked wondering how that golem was created from.

"Stop daydreaming! We're charging into the enemy's main camp!" Nero shouts not to hesitate in mid-battle for questioning as they advance towards forces of golems and soldiers ahead.

"Let's see if they could have a taste of their own medicine." as the black-haired shifts into earth forming his arm into stone speeding through the first golem he sees and pulverizes through its chest flying to the other soldiers behind it. He back kicks another one and then stomps the ground creating a ripple from the surface in a tremor launching the golems and soldiers up in the air. Nexus then shifts his eyes into cyan as he spins his body with a tornado kick projecting a transparent razor wind at them returning to his neutral stance as all of them were cut into two parts. All stones and body parts were scattered and blood were spilled within it as Nexus sees the others smashing through more golems on the way and he advances.

Once they made it through, they were greeted by someone who was patiently standing there.

"I suppose that you'd be one of these "emperors", perhaps?" the black-haired man asked to the man with a plump round body with a chubby face and green eyes wearing a red attire and golden armor covering around his round stomach that holds a cross-shaped golden sword. From the expedition, they were informed that an emperor named "Caesar" was leading Gaul.

"To think there'd be an armor fit for that size, huh..." Nexus commented.

"So you came." the fat man said, "I've grown tired of waiting. How long do you intend to keep me waiting?"