Just sign this.

The three slam into the floor of the police station with a loud thump and a crash. 'Okay, next time I'll aim for somewhere with a better landing..' Morgan said through a groan.

'What happened!?' The chief asked running into the room.

'He's not normal, well no one here is but he's like Morgan' Leo responded helping mikah up.

'Yeah, he can teleport, but can also use telekinesis, which Morgan can't do.'  Mikah replied.

'Mhm,we though that might happen but we weren't sure.' The chief said, scratching his head. 'You need to use this, our technicians just finished it.' Leo took it out of the chiefs hand.

'Oh! It nullifies his power!' Mikah said.

'How did you know that??' The chief asked, kinda surprised.

'Because he's a nerd, now let's go.' Morgan huffed and created a portal. 'All aboard the portal train.' Morgan shouted.

'Where we off to?' Leo asked sarcastically.

'A sadist's palace.' Morgan said and Leo laughed as the three walked into the portal.

Appearing out the other end of the portal, they happened to be in a black and white room, the walls white and the floor black.

'Weird room..' mikah said.

'Good of you all to join me again!' Alpine said, walking into the room.

'Yeah, we're only here because he have to be.' Morgan growled.

'Please, calm yourself. I'll give you a offer. I stop spreading about the virus and you never return to my planet.' Alpine grined.

'That isn't how it works, the major portal takes us where there is a major problem. We don't choose where we go.' Leo said back, far to innocently.

'Oh, well to bad. I guess I'll have to get rid of you.' The with that the man teleported next to Leo and kicked him forward, having him drop the power nullifier.

'Leo! The machine!!' Mikah shouted. Just before Leo could hit the ground Morgan had teleported and grabbed him and the machine.

'I got it!' Morgan shouted back.

'Give me the mechine boy!' Alpine growled.

'Nah, I don't my feel like it.' Morgan grinned and teleported behind the man and pressed the button on it.

It sent a shock wave of electricity, that also flared through Morgan and send them both flying. 'damnit..' Morgan grumbled.

'Hah! A bit of electricity, what can that do.'
Alpine grinned, getting up from the floor. He tried to teleport but couldn't. 'What!?' His face changed from smirk to shock.

Mikah held his sword up to alpines neck and leo growling.

'I'd recomend you sign this paper, showing you hand the city over to the police.' Morgan grinned, holding out some paper and alpine reluctantly agreed.

'This won't be the last you hear of me.' Alpine growled walking through a black portal, gaining laughs from the trio.

At police station

'This city thanks all of you, you will be welcome here anytime.' The chief smiled.

'I don't think we'll have time but it's aprieciated.' Mikah shook the mans hand, firmly but calmly.

'Hurry up, we gotta go.' Leo shouted as morgan opened a portal.

'Bye!' Mikah shouts at the cheif, running through the portal.

'Thanks again!' From the cheif and the group walked through the portal.