Neither sober nor drunk.

It was a earthquake? No. It couldn't be. 'Everyobe! Get out now!' Morgan shouted, creating many portals, everyone running through them.

After getting outside, opal sat on morgan's head, creatures like opal have bond with the first living creature they see, morgan was that. Meaning they could speak through thoughts. "Mother is angry." Opal though and thats when it hit morgan.

'If we don't all leave we're gonna die..' morgan shuddered, spinning on his ankle and creating a huge portal.

'Morgan! What do you mean??' Leo tried to stop him ushering people through. They appeared about 300 metres from the base, just within their sights.

'Opals mother found her.. she is not a happy girl to say the least.' Morgan turned to the few soilders, general and his brothers.

'Shit- get through the portal!' Mikah shouted.

After everyone got through the portal and in the cars, driving away asked why they were leaving.

'Sir, that is why.' Morgan pointed at the base and a small cargo ship sized armadillo thing shot up from the ground, it would have killed anyone still in the base.

'Oh.. my.. god..' the driver whispered and everyone sped up.

'You guys wanna do this?' Mikah grinned, grabbing his swords from the bag in the back of the car, leo transforming.

'Hold on, i'm not drunk enough yet.' Morgan groaned as he turned and stole the many beer botles from the soilders bag and drank them. 'Yep, lets go.' He sighed and jumped into a portal he made.

He appeared on the back of opal's mother who was nicknamed 'betty' by leo for some reason. Mikah just went with it, him not wanting to fight with a 5'4, lion-super human mutant who loves animals.

The three of them kept on attacking her, nothing working for hours until she fell asleep. The three caught up with the general, who was in the new bunker, made to survive thibgs like alien attacks like this.

'Did anything work?..' the general asked.

'No, sorry.' Mikah shrugged.

'Thats fine, soilder! Show them to their quarters. They need rest.' The general said sternly and the trio followed behind a 'average' soilder. Opal just waddling behind, her little claws tapping on the ground.

Once the soilder left leo and morgan got into a fight.

'Why didn't you teleport us?' Leo growled.

'I was drunk. Still am.' Morgan laughed.

'You're just idiotic, you can't be drunk through everything.' Leo stood up from the bed he was sitting on.

Morgan laughed again. 'First, i've been called worse by much better, and i'm not drunk through everything. I just couldn't be asked to fight a alien, planet destroying armadillo thing whilst being stone cold sober.'

Mikah giggled a bit. 'Why do you think you're better than the rest of us??' Leo snarled.

'I don't have the time, nor the crayons to explain why. Goodnight to both of you.' And he went to sleep.

'C'mon leo, you know what he's like. He loves us really.' Mikah climbed on his bed.

'I know, he's just-... annoying.' Leo sighed.

'Night, bro.' Mikah yawned.

'Night.' Leo smiled.