Opal the alien aramdillo.

This time the trio arrived on..... earth? Why would they be here? What is wrong with earth. To be honest, thats a dumb question but they can't change most the things that are happening right now.

Mikah pulled out his phone and went onto google maps, it seems that they were in spain, why were they in spain, let alone a desert. Why always the deserts!?

A car zoomed past them, did a few donuts and stopped next to them. (Show offs.) "Are you three that solve problems?' A man wesring a thin face covering asked.

'Yeah, but seeing as we're on earth i don't think we can do much.' Morgan responded, sheilding his eyes from the sun.

Mikah smacked him on the back of the head. 'We are, whats the problem??' Leo questioned.

'This thing appeared, we have no clue what it is but it isn't from this planet.' The man said, motioning everyone to get in the car.

'Most things aren't to be totally honest with you.' Leo groaned.

'You guys are.' Another man said.

'No, i'm not.' Morgan turned into his true form, which is a blue/green skin. Black and yellow eyes and large elf ears.

'I am but i'm not human what so ever.' Leo coughed out, sand getting down his throat.

'What about you.. box boy? Is it?' The origonal man pondered.

'I'm just human, just better than others.' Mikah shrugged.

'And so humble..' the other man smiled slightly.

'No, he's not lying. Training to be a secret spy since 3.' Morgan growled.

After around half an hour of bantering they appeared next to a large military base and drove through the gate. A gerneral appeared next to the group and led them inside to a lookout center of a huge room.

Scientists on conputers checking out vitals, and nuclear levels for the room.

'Theres vitals, why??' Leo asked the general.

'Turn on the lights!' The general shouted.

When the lights came on a huge armadillo type creatue was there, the strange part is that it was on the defensive. No one knew why.

'Let me go in there.' Morgan said.

'But it's nuclear!' The general shouted, turning around. Morgan cliped his mask from his belt. (He uses it because some planets have a toxic atmosphere that his race can't breathe in.) the general just nodded gingerly and motioned for the guards to take him in there.

'If anything happens clap 5 times.' A soilder said, before walking out the opening the air tight door.

When morgan walked through he knew what they meant by 'nuclear' it was hard for him to be there, he uses nuclear energy to teleport. Walking over to the armadillo create he recognised it. 'No way.. opal?' Morgan smiled. He never smiles. At that word the armadillo became tiny, maybe the size of a avengers cup. It ran over to him and climbed to his shoulder.

'Do they know eachother?' The general asked leo.

'Oh, thats opal. She's one of the surviving creates from planet-9. Morgans planet.' Leo laughed.

'Yeah, she disappeared on one of our first missions 3 years ago.' (They're all 21) mikah smiled.

'Guys! It's opal!' Morgan teleported into the lookout room and held her out.

'Yeah, it is.' The other 2 smiled. Morgan never seems happy. He is but never shows it, this is the first time in a while. Can you even blame him, at 21 we all have to fix everyones problems. It's not like we can stop, the universe kinda just.. made us do it.

'Uhm.. whats that?' The general seemed extremely scared as he pointed into the room. A large roar could be heard.. turns out that opals mum survived too.