Old friend

The group woke up in the morning to sirens blaring at loud as they can. They rushed out to the command centre, then they noticed whay was happening. The giant armadillo was around 7 miles from the base.

'Everyone! Evacuate!' The general shouted.

'Don't evacuate, just stay in the base and we can handle this.' Leo said.

'I'm trusting you three with this, seeing as you are good at what you do but if you let thing tunnel through the earth i'll be the one to kill you.' The general growled. Leo and mikah nodded and morgan just laughed.

Morgan teleported the three to the three to where the armadillo should be. In seconds the huge armadillo appeared. 'OPAL!' Morgan shouted, running forward. He teleported into the air and opal became mansion sized in no time at all.

Back at the base the general and soilders were watching the three on the drones they sent out.

'I see why everyone knows about these guys.' The general spoke but it came out as nothing more than a whisper.

'The thing is, if we wanted too we could arrest that leo kid and morgan, i think his name is.' The general look at the sargent with a confused look. 'It seems that leo is a old lab experiment there they mixed super human and lion DNA, then he killed everyone in the lab then the zoo above it by letting iut all the animals, then immigrated. And you do not wanna know what morgan has done, somehow at age 12 he commited war crimes and many more things like that..'

'I'm glad they aren't villains, if they were we'd all be dead.'

Opal rammed her head onto her mothers, like wilderbeasts fighting for dominance. The group topk this chance to get onto opal's mother's back. On her back there was a single soft spot that can be used to knock her down.

'Mikah! Get her eyes!' Morgan yelled, just landing on the creatures back. Her eyes were slashed in half, now blinded the creature stumbled away from opal, wondering where the sun went.

'Leo!, get it's legs!' Leo cut the single nerve that kept it from falled to the ground.

With a large thump he fell to the floor. It could have caused a sand storm.

'Listen, i don't want to kill you but you will be safer with the ancestors. Thank you for your years, old friend.' Mikah smiled and nodded at morgan to kill her.

She stopped breathing in a instant and opal shrubk down to normal size and landed next to morgan. 'Thanks for your help opal.' He crouched down and patting her on the head.