The council.

'Well damn, i wonder what we're doing next.' Morgan yawned, now sitting outside the military base. It had been a few days since the armadillo thing and everything had calmed down.

'I don't.. maybe there isn't any problems right now..' mikah shrugged.

'HAH! No way, what made you think that??' Morgan laughed, it seem like a brag for some reason, who knows why.

Mikah went to speak byt didn't. The silence was ended by leo. 'I know what he means, over the past few years we have been doing hundreds, maybe thousands of fixing of problems.' He sat down on the floor, next to morgans leg. 'Maybe the universe wants us to have a break.' He took a drink of morgans water.

'Hey- idiot, gimme that' he growled snd snatched the water from leo.

'Hey, morgan? Couldn't you check?' Mikah looked up to him, covering the sun from attacking his eyes.

'Yeah, but i might go i to a mini coma so don't be shocked.' Morgan started to lie down when leo screeched.

'Not there! In the bunks!!!' He shouted in terror.

'Well why not say that?' He chuckles, walking off to the bunks. Leo and mikah chased after him, almost tripping eachother up mulitiple times.

'If either of you make a noise, it won't work so be quiet.' Morgan growled and closed his eyes.

It looked like nothing on the outside but on the inside, he was in the house of the council. It was beautiful, a purple, bkue snd black galaxy painted the walls, the only thing holding them up was grey marble arches.

Morgan had only been here once and it was too overwhelming to be there for over half a hour. This time he was doing a bit better. His planet was connected to the universe council meaning he was too, thats why they chose him and his friends to protect everything.

The orbs that lined the shelves were different dimensions and worlds, different everything. It was always quite sad when he walked past a pure black one because that means it was a dead planet, no one liked a dead planet.

He walked into the room that tbe council kept themselves in and bowed.

'Hello young one, what brings you here.' Go-go said with a kind smile. Other that mikahs dad, Go-go was also like a dad to him. He always visited when he cluld abd really tried, knowing how much he had been through.

'Yeah, we wondered why no portal appeared.' Morgan rubbed the back of his neck, slightly smiling.

'Oh course, we are giving you guys 2 weeks off. The sentinals will do your job for that time.' Chika said in a monotone voice. She was quite cold, even older than go-go! But still below him in the sense of ranking.

Roary laughed at the other two, 'i can't belive you guys forgot to tell him, sorry morgan.' He shrugged.

'Nah, it's fine, bye guys.' He smiled and ran out of the room.

A bit later he woke up to leo and mikah playing cards on leos bed.

'So. We have some time off?' Leo said, not taking his eyes off the other person.

'Mhm, 2 weeks.' He got up ahd grabbed some water.

'Nice, where we gonna go.' Mikah threw his cards on the bed and turned to morgan.

'Theres this planet i heard about, a lot like earth but- not as discriminatory. It's called 'plaque'' morgan yawned.

'Weird name but lets go there!' Leo said, falling back onto the bed.

'Yeah, but tomorrow. I'm so tired.' Morgan turned to face the wall and mumbled a 'night guys.' And the other two did the same.

Finally, time off.