Old times.

After saying their goodbyes to the general they set off in a portal to the planet 'Plaque'. Yes, everyone was aware it was a weird name but to other people 'Earth' would be a weird bame for a planet.

When they got there it was shocking. Yes it was earth-like but in a weird way.. it looked like this.

Really strange but likeable, y'know?  They asked for directiobs and everyone was really nice

They got to a large hotel, people said it was 4 stars. 'Hello! How may i help you today?' The  hotel lady's voice was so fake it almost made Morgan gag.

'Uhm.. yeah, hi! Could we get a room?' Mikah questioned, him being the only one totally wanting to socialize.

'Of course! We have a free room on the 8th floor.' The desk lady smiled the fakest smile anyone could.

'Thanks, how much for it?' He asked her.

'So, for a week it's £70 and for twi weeks it's £140.' She reaponds.

'Here you go.' Mikah hands over the £140 and they get their key abd are off.

None of them care to have a seperate room, seeing as none of them care to spend more money than needed. But of course they wanted a good hotel.

The room was beautiful! It had two beds and a hammock on the balcony. 'I'll take the balcony.' Morgan yawned. It was getting dark outside and everyone was quite tired.

'We'll take the beds then.' Leo laughed.

'Night, dipshits.' Morgan grumbled, opening the balcony door and throwing off his shit. Then jumping into the hammock and falling straight asleep.

'I've know him for so long and i still don't understand him.' Leo sighs, falling back onto the bed.

'Same. I can't ever tell if he loves or hates us sometimes.' A small "heh" comes out of mikahs mouth after he finishes his sentense. Leo picks up a old photo that fell out of him bad and onto the floor.

'Remember this?' He laughes ans hands it to mikah.

'Oh yeah! Our first mission!! We get so messed up, Go-go had to come heal us. I feel bad for him.' Mikah falls onto his bed, laughing his head off. 'He had to come pick our asses up from the floor!'

'Shut up!' Morgan shouted from the balcony and the two covered their mouths with their hands.

'Night bro.' Leo said through laughed.

'Mhm- n-night' mikah laughed, quietly though.

This is kinda just a filler so i help you like it! Thanks for reading! :]