ꜱᴏ...ᴡᴇ ᴅɪᴇᴅ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

⚠️ Chapter Warning⚠️
- mentions of torture
- mentions of and suggested suicide

H/c = Hair Color

"Oh my- you have got to be kidding me," Y/n sighed, dragging her hands over her face.

After running into another pirate ship and taking it over, Captain Caldwell decided that he and his crew would throw the enemy overboard.

While Y/n and her crew mates were tying the enemy's crew up, she was met with the oh so familiar red haired captain of the enemy ship.

"You...What'd you think you're doin' to my men?" He asked angrily.

"Oh, I dunno? Letting them roam free? What does it look like I'm doing?" Y/n spat sarcastically.

"Y/n, restrain him," Captain Caldwell cut in, not wanting to waste time on these men.

"Yes, Captain," She answered obediently.

Y/n raised her leg to kick the man, to which he swiftly took a step backwards, dodging.

A smile settled on his face, "My, my, Y/n. I didn't know that this was how you treated your friends,"

"You're not my friend. And It's just how I treat you," She answered before signaling something with her hands.

Suddenly, two of Y/n's crew mates kicked the mystery man on the back, sending him to the ground. Her crewmates quickly restrained him as she bent down to his level, "I suggest you don't struggle too much," She said, pulling out a knife from her boot and pointing it toward his hands, "That is unless you're in the mood to lose some fingers,"

"Resorting to torture now, are we?" He laughed cockily.

"Of course I am! I mean, I don't know if you've forgotten, but death isn't really ideal for our... situation,"

"Damn right it isn't," He mumbled before receiving a punch to the face. It wasn't enough to knock him out, but it was enough to disorient him.

Y/n rubbed her knuckles, "Tie him up," She ordered.

Being Captain Caldwell's right hand definitely has its perks, huh. She hummed to herself.

Her crewmates quickly added the man to his crew, all of them tied up closely together by a post.

"Y/n, Men, you know what to do," Captain Caldwell lazily replied before going back through the ship in search of treasures, and most importantly, liquor.

Without another word, Y/n and her crewmates started hurling the enemies off the ship, their screams of protest quickly blending in with the crashes of the waves.

After a while, there were only a few men left, and Y/n was getting ready to toss that red haired bastard into the cellar.

She wasn't ready to leave this life behind, so keeping him as a prisoner was a much better option than killing him. Plus if he did die, she would have to go through that horrible pain in her chest the moment he stopped breathing. And that 'natural death' a month later.

"You seem to be enjoying this a little too much," The redhead started.

"Of course I am," She smiled sweetly, "I mean, I can finally get back at you for getting me beheaded  last life," She spat, making sure to say the last part quietly.

"Oh, c'mon now. We both know you did that to yourself," the man replied.

"Okay, sure I did. Yup, mhm. It's not like you blamed me when you got caught stealing riches. No, not at all. And its not like you convinced everyone I was a witch by telling them I 'casted a spell' that made you do it,"