ᴋᴏʀᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴀ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴ ɪɴ ɴᴀɪᴠᴇᴛʏ... ʏᴀʏ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- I don't believe there are any however please correct me if I am wrong :))

"Moooom," Y/n dragged out, "I'm fine- don't worry about me. I don't need for you to do that."

Just as she promised, Y/n's mother had called the young girl once she had the time. It has been a while since the woman had seen her daughter which prompted her worry.

"Are you sure, Love?" Y/n's mother asked once again, "I just want you to be safe. And yes, I'm aware you're grown now and can watch over yourself, but still. I would feel much better if I had one of the body guards watch over you like last time."

Y/n face palmed, "Dad!!" She called out, "Tell Mom that she's being overprotective! You know that I'm fine alone."

Over the phone Y/n could hear her father move closer to her mother, "She's right ya'know," He said to his wife, "And if it makes you feel any better, this is one of our shorter trips— we'll be back in only 7, maybe 8, months."

The sound of her parents moving away from the phone was heard to discuss the topic at hand. In the meantime Y/n quickly wrote down the answers to her math problems.

Y/n was speeding through the problems and was almost done when her mother's voice was heard on the phone again. Placing her pencil down, Y/n listened to what her mother had to say.

"Fine, fine. You win," She sighed in defeat.

Y/n pumped her fist. She was afraid that if there was a bodyguard around that Koro Sensei would be exposed, "Thank you, Mom, for trusting me," She smiled.

"Yes, yes. You can thank your father for this decision," She sighed. Suddenly the sound of a phone going off was heard. Y/n could hear her father answer, say a couple of words, and then hang up.

"Dammit. We have to go," Y/n's father complained.

"Shit, really? And I was just about to ask you about school," Her mother whined.

Y/n could only giggle at her mother's antics, "It's fine, Mom. You and Dad can go. School isn't all that interesting anyways," She assured.

"Alright then, if you're sure," Her father answered in a sing-song voice. "Well, we'll call you again when we have the chance. We love you, Y/n."

"I love you guys too. I'm gonna hang up now, so bye bye!" And with that Y/n clicked the end button.

Y/n sighed, a small smile settling to her face.

However, realization of her feelings toward them caused the smile to be wiped off.

Don't get attached. She chided herself.

But she already knew it was too late. Especially when she remembered her thoughts upon finding the video of the bones; the thoughts of worry and concern for them. They were confirmation, evidence if you will, of her attachment to them. But she needed to push those feelings down.

For her own sake.

Y/n sighed once again, pushing her phone to the end of her desk and quickly finishing up her homework before doing her nightly routine.

___

Y/n looked around the room for a free table. Easily spotting the girl adorning glasses, she started to make her way over but slowed down immediately. She had noticed the golden eyed boy among the others at the table.