ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴀᴍᴇ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- Violence

The train ride back was... interesting to say the least.

Y/n and Karma had gotten into it again, small comments spewed during poker turning into a match of who can hurt the others feelings more.

"A shitty move for a shitty person." Y/n smiled once Karma had gone, her turn being after his.

"Sure." Karma sang, annoyance in his voice despite the usual look of mischievousness on his face. "It makes sense for you to think like that— with an IQ like yours, that is."

As they argued, their group could only sit back and give each other awkward smiles. They had given up on stopping the two long ago.

The train had screeched to a stop, the class finally arriving back in Tokyo.

As the class filed out the two remained seated, still snapping insults at one another. They were so wrapped up in their argument that Koro Sensei needed to remind them to get off.

Reluctantly shutting up, they joined their class at the exit. The silence only lasted a moment though for as soon as they made it off the train quiet comments were uttered.

The class could hear they're hushed words turning into another argument amidst their own conversations.

Those who paid attention to the two could hear their voices despite their low level, yet they couldn't understand them. They heard familiar and unfamiliar words strung together in each quiet sentence but couldn't piece together the conversation.

It almost seemed like they were speaking another language altogether.

Then, they watched as Y/n said something to Karma (not without him interrupting her and her pulling him down by the collar). They saw how the redhead's face twisted in anger before being replaced with a dark look. He seemed livid.

Karma narrowed his eyes before leaning down to the girl's ear.

The onlookers couldn't make out what he said, but they could see how Y/n's face changed. It went from plain anger, to disbelief, to hurt. Finally it too changed into a matching lividness.

As Karma leaned away Y/n raised her hand as if to slap him, but the boy grabbed her wrist.

This part they could hear:

"You better watch your words, Sweetheart," He warned. "Wouldn't wanna get in trouble now would you?"

Y/n only clicked her tongue before violently yanking her arm out of his grasp.

Karma's face of ferocity changed into a smile as he casually placed his hands in his pockets.

He turned from the girl and made his way toward the group he was with for the trip. He then conversed with them, acting as if the whole argument hadn't happened.

Seeing that the two were finished, the onlookers moved their attention away from him. Instead they focused on whatever conversations they were apart of beforehand.

Now it was just Y/n standing alone.

That prick....

His words had stung. He told her:

"The only reason you're alone is because you're too absorbed in your own problems to see those around you."

Y/n's eyes widened. So, she stepped up toward him and looked him in the eyes. They were barely an inch away from each other and Karma could see her anger as clear as day.