ᴡʜʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- Violence

- Choking

- implied character death

The walk home was...interesting to say the least. Long story short: Y/n ended up kicking him where 'the sun don't shine' and sprinted to a convenience store in hopes of losing him.

Unfortunately for her, the guy wasn't easy to lose. He effortlessly followed her into the small store and searched through the aisles.

He wasn't gonna hurt her when he found her. No. He just wanted to have a nice little chat with her regarding her recent actions. Yep. That was it.

Y/n was hidden in the back of the store, cramming herself between two vending machines.

Now, was this the best hiding spot ever? No, no it was not. But would it be easy to draw attention to the area should he attack her due to the placement of a security camera, ultimately getting him kicked out of the store? Yes...well, most likely yes.

Y/n knew this was a precarious situation. She had limited options regarding hiding places and Karma knew it. And because of that he was going to find her sooner or later.

Karma's footsteps grew closer and her breath caught in her throat.

Y/n pressed herself further in between the vending machines, trying to conceal herself as much as possible.

Y/n could hear Karma. He was only a yard or two away. She placed a hand over her mouth to quiet her breathing.

Shit! Shit! He found me- Fuck! Is he...Is he gonna let me off the hook? I should probably fight my way out of this one. There is no way i'm getting out of here half alive if I don't-

"Boo,"

Karma was right in front of the girl.

While the girl was having a very fun freak out session, the devil himself popped up right in front of her.

"H...Heyy~ Karma," Y/n dragged out, letting out a nervous laugh afterwards.

"Hiya there, my beloved Y/n," He smiled sweetly.

Y/n knew she was screwed, so she did the one thing she could, "AHH, HELP ME! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU CREEP!"

Karma's once teasing smirk fell. Customers looked in their direction. An employee came up to the two.

"Hey. What do you think you're doing?" The employee questioned, their expression hard.

Karma gave the girl an annoyed look before letting her out. Karma wore an uncertain smile to fit the role, "Me? Oh, we're just messing around- don't mind us,"

The employee nodded and turned to the girl, "Is this true?"

Karma only smiled at the girl. It wasn't his usual smile of condescendance. No... with how sweetly he smiled, this was definitely a warning.

Too bad for him. I don't care about his stupid-ass threats.

"No, it isn't. He followed me here after I told him to go away and now he's threatening to...to..." Y/n's voice broke and went wobbly.

The other customers gave her a look of sympathy. In fact, a young woman even came up to her and pulled her into a hug.

The employee upon seeing how scared the girl was became angry.