ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴍᴇ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ꜰᴜᴄᴋꜱ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

O/S/N = Old School Name
⚠️Warnings⚠️

- violence and blood

The bell finally rung and Y/n was on her way to lunch with two of the girls in her class. They had asked her to eat with them so she gratefully accepted, not wanting to spend her first day alone in the cafeteria.

"So, what school did you come from?" Aiko Suzuki asked. She had her brown hair pulled into a ponytail which swung with every step she took.

"Oh, I went to O/S/N," Y/n replied, "I was suppose to finish middle school there but my parents needed us to move because of their work,"

The other girl with them ooh'ed, "Oh, that school is pretty famous. I think it's in the top 50 schools in Japan," Emiko Wanatabe awed. She had her black hair let loose and wore a red headband.

Y/n replied, "Mhm, its to be fairly prestigious. In all honesty I think I was lucky to have been accepted, especially with everyone who applied,"

They continued their idle chatter until they walked past a group of girls. It seemed like they were surrounding someone.

Emiko seemed to recognize the girl they surrounded, "Ew, look! It's one of those E-class dumbasses," she spat with distaste.

"Yuck, don't go near it! You could catch it's stupidity," Aiko gagged.

Y/n was appalled. 'It'? Why is- why are they acting like that towards her? She isn't a thing, she's a person...

"E-class?" Y/n finally spoke up.

"You don't know? E-class is where the dumbest of the dumb go. You shouldn't worry about them, they're just some losers who won't amount to anything," Aiko explained.

Y/n didn't like this.

Aren't they just normal students? Usually those who end up in the lower classes need extra help. From what I know, the workload here is pretty bad, but maybe they cracked under the pressure and fell behind. There isn't anything wrong with needing help. She thought.

Not noticing Y/n's change in demeanor, Emiko continued,

"Just talking about them is rotting my brain cells," She groaned, "Anyways, what did you bring for lunch today? I brought..."

It was the end of the second week of school for Y/n. She was half-heartedly walking with Aiko and Emiko, making their way to the entrance of the school. There they ran into the same E-class girl.

During the week, Y/n was able to get a better look at her as well as learn more about her.

Her name was Manami Okuda. She had long dark hair pulled into braids and wore rectangular glasses. In all honesty, Y/n thought the girl was very pretty.

From what she knew of her, the girl excelled in science but had trouble in other subjects. This unfortunately landed her in E-Class.

During the week Y/n had also gained a somewhat bad rep. To further explain, she got tired of the other students bullying E-Class students whenever they came near the main campus. As a result, she nearly got into a full on brawl with another student.

As Y/n passed by, Emiko and Aiko spewed insults, "Ugh, someone should get this dumbass out of the school,"

"I know right! At times I wonder how she even got accepted in the first place,"