ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟꜱ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- Violence

More high schoolers came not only from behind the first guy, but behind the group as well.

They were surrounded.

And consequently Karma had an air of mischievousness around him. He was in the mood for a fight.

Y/n, from her position in the back of the group, subtly changed into an offensive stance.

Fuck me for not working on my strength- We are so, so screwed. She thought, gritting teeth.

Karma's voice then broke the silence, "I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but something tells me you gentlemen aren't tourists."

The same high schooler from earlier, with his large body and foul face moved to get a better look at the red head, "Don't try to be a hero carrot-top. Just hand over your lady friends, and we'll—"

No one could see Karma lunge forward to grab the guy, but in an instant he had his hand shoved into the high schoolers face, throwing him backwards and sending him to the ground.

He then let go of the larger teen, stood up, and adopted a casual stance. It was as if nothing had happened.

Karma turned toward Nagisa who was behind him, "You see that? What did I tell ya'? To hell with 'em— without any witnesses it's basically a free-for-all, so go nuts."

Nagisa simply deadpanned before his attention was drawn to behind his tall friend. "Hey!" he called, pointing to the barreling figure behind the redhead.

Y/n quickly barked out orders as she turned to deal with the threat running toward Karma and Nagisa, "Sugino, behind the girls! Watch them and make sure no one touches them!"

She then passed Karma in an instant, the jackass in front of her wielding a switchblade. Grabbing an old cloth on a nearby scooter, she threw it toward her opponent and swept her leg under his, effectively knocking him to the ground.

She looked down at the disappointment in front of her, "A bit too confident for someone eating dirt, huh?"

Y/n then turned around, "Karma, help Sugino watch from behind. You and me both know he can't deal with those pricks alone,"

Karma could only grit his teeth and follow her directions. It wasn't the time nor place to argue yet her demand irked him.

He was about to step toward the back of the group when the two heard Kayano's voice, "Hey, let go of me!" She growled as she squirmed.

Kanzaki had been taken a hold of as well, "Let go!" She shouted, "STOP!"

Y/n herself was no longer paying attention to her opponents. She was focused on getting her peers back.

So she swiftly dealt with those in front of her. She sent a kick to one that tried to run at her, causing him to fall to the ground and hold his stomach in pain.

Another tried to get her from behind but she was able to dodge him. As he passed her, she grabbed his hair and yanked as hard as she could, jerking his neck back. The teen only shouted in pain before falling to the floor.

Soon after the older teen began twitching. HIs eyes were wide open and drool was spilling from his mouth. Oops, that might've caused permanent damage...

Karma on the other hand, who was distracted by the girls' screams of protest, was quickly overpowered.

"What did we tell you?!" A high schooler glowered as he hit Karma in the back of his head. The golden eyed boy promptly fell to the ground.