ᴛᴏ ᴋɪʟʟ ᴏʀ ʙᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ - ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

⚠️Warnings⚠️

- Heavy violence

- death

- blood and injuries

Karma awoke to voices for a moment, then was in darkness again. Then stirred awake, feeling that he was inside something. Something moving. Falling asleep again, he woke up the final time sitting upright.

This time he stayed awake despite his wavering consciousness.

The boy let out a groan. Where...?

"Glad you're awake, shithole." a feminine voice spat.

Karma immediately recognized the voice. I mean, how could he not after all this time?

Y/n? She's here...?— Wait, where are we?

"What..." the boy slurred, finally trying to open his eyes.

He blinked a couple times to rid of the blurriness he saw. He tried to move immediately after but soon realized he was sitting in a chair, tied back to back with his fellow reincarnate. His arms were bound behind the chair just as his legs were bound to the legs of the chair.

Karma looked around. They were in a run down warehouse and the windows were high up. With how golden the entering rays of sunlight appeared, he guessed that the sun was beginning to set.

"We're currently kidnapped, you idiot," Y/n replied, answering his unfinished question. "You were... right." She said, gritting the last part out.

Tension from their last encounter filled the atmosphere, albeit the two pretended it wasn't there. For now, that is.

Y/n sighed, turning her head a bit and only seeing tufts of red hair. "I got caught on the way home after Kyoto. The guy that said my hair looked like his 'sister's' got a hold of me with the help of some buddies. They haven't done much but give me food, water, and a place to piss."

Karma ignored the h/c's last comment.

Lifting his head up, he surveyed the area. Four guards next to the reincarnates and another four by a door in the left corner.

That door's gotta be the exit. Say, how many guards are on Y/n's side?

"Hey, Y/n... What's the security over there look like?" He asked in a hushed voice.

The aforementioned girl hummed as she scanned the room. "...There's the four next to us, and three more walking around," She paused for a moment, "and there's one guarding a door. I think it leads to the rest of the warehouse since there were a lot of people walking in and out of it."

Karma made a noise of acknowledgment.

Y/n took the chance to speak again, "Say, do you have any idea where we could be? I mean, we gotta still be in Tokyo, right?"

Karma simply deadpanned, "You think I have a map on me or something? If ya' really wanna know, ask the guards... actually—"

Karma whistled to catch the attention of the four guards, "Hey, you friendly fellows over there! Would ya' mind telling us where we are? Specifically, I mean."

One of them walked up to him with heavy footsteps, playing with the bat-styled baton in his hands on the way.

"Why does that matter? You're being moved in about half an hour anyways," He stated, his gruff voice filled with annoyance.