༄ 𝟏𝟑 ༄

!!smut warning!!

"W-wait!"

You writhe under his touch as Eren leans his head down to your neck again, sucking a bit with each kiss. One hand leaves your wrists, grasping one of your breasts as the other stays to keep you in place.

Your breathing quickens as he continues, and you let out a quiet "Don't"

He stops to look up at you, with a trace of a smirk on his face. "Don't?"

You whine at the lack of contact before looking down at him, your face hot. "I-"

He releases both of your hands and takes a step back, looking down at you like he was patiently waiting for an answer. After a second, he went to back away.

"Wait." You say, and tug at his shirt with one hand. He raises an eyebrow at you, wiping your lip with his thumb.

What am I thinking? I should tell him to go. But why do I want him to stay? He's a dick.

Eren walks over to your bed to sit, and leans back slightly, motioning for you to come with two fingers.

"Come here."

You don't move for a second, as you try collect your thoughts, but your feet start moving towards him before your brain can catch up. His eyes follow your body as you move, stopping in front of him.

His hands meet your waist, pulling you closer, as he stares up at you. Embarrassed, you look away and put a hand to your face to hide your flushed face. He moves your hand away and attaches his mouth to one of your breasts, never breaking eye contact, and you let out a small noise from shock.

He smirks against your breast and continues, pulling one of your thighs around him so you straddle him.

His hand trails down to your clit (i'm not fucking saying pussy i'm sorry) and draws circles around the spot with his thumb.

"For someone who acts like they don't want me, you're drenched." He says slyly, speeding up a bit.

"S-shut u-"

Before you finished, Eren slams two fingers inside of you, causing you to gasp loudly. "What was it you were saying, Y/n? Hmm?"

A noise escapes your lips as he moves in and out, and he smashes his lips into yours.

You're eyes widen at first as his lips collide with yours, but you close them after a minute and accept it. You struggle to kiss him back as he fingers you, his pace quickening ever so often, his thumb still attached to your clit.

A knot starts to form in your stomach, and you can feel yourself start to approach your high. Your hips subconsciously rock back and forth against Eren's hand, and your lips detach from his as your head falls onto his shoulder.

"Oh, fuck" You moan out and his hand reaches to cover your mouth roughly. You ride your way through your high, releasing on his fingers, and then fall limp, panting.

"Y/n." Eren's voice is cold and stern, which sends a chill down your spine. His hands grabs your chin and roughly forces you to look at him.

"Y/n, did I say you could cum? Huh?"

Your eyes widen in surprise, and you open your mouth to say something, but he cuts you off.

"Do I make you feel so good that you can't hold it, slut?"

"I-"

He harshly grips your sides, flipping you onto your back in one motion. You gasp, the air knocked from you as your back hits the mattress. He unbuttons his pants and pulls them down, along with his boxers, in one quick motion.

His hands land on either side of your head, as his key necklace looms over you. You stare breathlessly back up at him, and you feel his tip rub against you.

You arch your back and moan, squeezing your eyes shut.

Eren laughs. "You're so needy for me, baby." He continues to rub his tip against your entrance teasingly. After a moment, you get tired of it.

"Eren please."

He smirks. "Please what?"

Blood rushes to your face from embarrassment, and you look away.

His hand grips your throat as he brings his face closer to yours. "Please, what?"

"God just fuck me already!"

He slams into you, causing you to let out a sharp noise. "Oh, like this?"

He moves at a quick pace, grunting subtly. "Is this what you wanted? Fuck, you're so tight around me." His voice grows a slight neediness to it, turning you on even more.

Your back arches up and he wraps an arm underneath you, holding your body against his.

Your moans get louder, and your head was right next to his ear, making him move his hips faster. "You like this, yeah? Taking my cock like a good little slut."

He kisses your jaw and neck while letting out noises through his closed lips, as you toss your head back.

"Eren." You moan out his name, and he continues to pound into you. "That's right, say my fucking name."

After a minute he stopped completely. Your eyes open and your face shows your confusion. "Wha-"

He suddenly slams all of his length into you, causing you to yelp in both pleasure and pain. He releases you from his grasp and you fall back onto the bed, head still tossed back as your mouth formed an O.

He grips your hips and looks down at the sight before him, a smirk across his face, before slamming into you once again.

He repeated did this until you were shaking and begging him to go easier. "Huh, what baby? You cant take it?"

He slams into you once again, before speeding up. You sigh in relief as he thrusts quickly in and out of you. The knot in your stomach starts to build again as he throws one of your legs over his shoulder. You open your clenched eyes to see his hair had fallen out of his normal bun, and it loosely framed his face.

His eyes were fixated on the sight of his length inside of you, as he slurred curse words under his breath. The veins in his arms popped as he gripped you, and in the dim lighting you could see his prominent abs and V line.

This sight alone was enough to send you over the edge. "Eren, I'm gonna-"

"Cum for me, baby."

You release onto him, and he doesn't falter as he continues to thrust at a ruthless pace. His name leaves your mouth as well as cuss words and moans as you finished, and soon after you feel him go extra hard. He twitched inside you and pulled out, cumming onto your bare body.

He grunted out and threw his head back as he came, staring down at your now cum- covered bare body.

You panted and sat up. "You just had to cum all over me, didn't you?"

He smiled. "I'm just painting my canvas."