training

...

"I'll do it!" Eri cheered.

"Great, I guess I'll be training you then" Midoryia smiled as he looked back over at Tokyo.

A cool breeze hit their faces as they took in the sight. Midoryia walked over to the edge and shapeshifted.

"Where are we going?" Eri asked.

"We still got loads of time to kill. You've been in the forest for a while so why not we go around Tokyo?" Midoryia said.

"Oh okay!" Eri cheered as she floated up following Midoryia.

They both flew out of  UA and landed on the streets.
As they walked down the pavement they saw pro hero Endeavor and Hawks.

With them?

Shoto Todoroki.

Midoryia paid no attention to it as he and Eri continued to walk right past them.

"We're searching for any hidden base Midoryia might have. We need to check abandoned buildings" endeavor said.

Midoryia held back a chuckle as they went past the heros completely unnoticed.

"Poor little Todoroki.

Scared of finding me?" Midoryia said Through telepath as he continued down the street.

A chill went down Todoroki's back as he heard Midoryia in his head. He felt his blood run cold as stress obviously became visible on him.

"You okay Shoto? You act as if you just saw a ghost" Hawks asked.

"I think Midoryia is in the area...

I just heard him in my head"

"Really?! Sero, Kaminari, and that tailed guy reported the same thing before they saw him" endeavor said in dismay.

"Yeah but there's no one in the street..
Maybe I'm just stressed" Todoroki sighed.

Midoryia and Eri turned a couple blocks before teleporting away entirely.

Now they were leaned up against bridge railing as they looked at the entirety of Tokyo.
It was a sight seeing place.

Midoryia melted back to normal which surprised Eri.

"What're you doing??" She whispered.

"If we're just standing no one will really notice us. They'd have to take a close look at us before they realize who we are and people are too busy in their own business to be worried about me just randomly appearing.

It's not like we're walking around anyways" Midoryia replied.

"Oh" Eri said as she too melted back to her original self.

As they chilled no one actually noticed them. Midoryia and Eri were sitting there freely as if they didn't commit murder.

Yaoyorozu, Jirou, and uraraka were walking around Tokyo.
They all had some kind of job but today was their break day.

The 3 of them decided they'd go to Tokyo's sight seeing place.

The same place...

Midoryia was chilling at.

"Did y'all hear of what happened this morning? I didn't bother to check the news but a couple streets were closed and I wanna know why" Jirou said.

Yaoyorozu and uraraka both began to sweat nervously as they got stressed again.

"... Midoryia..." Was all Yaoyorozu had to say before everything clicked like pieces in jirou's head.

"Oh god, sorry for reminding ourselves.