Class A

.. trigger warning ⚠️⚠️⚠️

Blood spilled from out of Chisaki's neck as Eri brought the knife down from his throat. It didn't take long for him to die.

"Good job Eri, wasn't that nice?" Midoryia chuckled.

Eri nodded her head as she didn't know what to do anymore, he was dead so there wasn't much she could do.

Suddenly Midoryia's phone went off.

"Hello?" Midoryia said.

"You caused a war upon Japan and didn't think about telling us!?" Shigaraki screamed.

Midoryia sighed and took a deep breath, "first of all, I'm not working with you anymore. Second of all, if you followed me on my socials you would've already known I was about to launch a war"

"You posted it...?"

"Yes the night before.
Idiot"

"Tch, you won't be the center of attention for long.
Just wait til my Nomu overpower your soliders!"

Midoryia ended the call not wanting to deal with Shigaraki's stupidity.

Eri already walked away, leaving Midoryia with the mutilated body.

"Now that Eri has her revenge I can go deal with the class. Good, and once I've went through all of them I can move onto making them sub vamps and ruin the rest of eternity for them" Midoryia thought to himself as he teleported Chisaki's busy away.

He had no use for his body so he just threw it into the ocean.

Midoryia then walked out of the room and to where Aizawa was sitting.

"Hello Aizawa" Midoryia chuckled as he approached his closet and pulled out a syringe.

"You're a sick monster...
I saw what you did to overhaul" Aizawa spat.

"And? Does it look like I care.
Heh.
Anyways I have a proposal for you" Midoryia turned to face Aizawa.

"What...?"

"You see.
You didn't hurt me, yeah you ignored me but you changed after I died.

And so.
I have a deal for you.

You can either join me and not fall with Japan or you can go down trying to fight me" Midoryia offered.

"Me!? Join you?! You must've hit your dang head pretty hard to think I'd betray my students and Japan like this."

"Suit yourself but remember your words Aizawa" Midoryia chuckled as he put the syringe back in the closet and grabbed something else.
A scalpel.

He walked out of the room and went to his first room of the day.

Monoma's.

"Hello Monoma" Midoryia spat, his words practically dripping malice.
He had a strong hate for Monoma for all he's done to him.

Monoma was the one who got the rest of the school to hate him after Bakugo got the class to hate him.

Flash back-

It was the 3rd week of school. Class A already took a disliking to Midoryia after what Bakugo had said. He had put him in such a negative light it was bound to happen.

As Midoryia made his way to the lunchroom his class spat nasty remarks at him however he ignored it.

Intrigued Monoma walked up to the class.
"Not that I'm against it but why are you picking on the green haired dude?"