Spying

..

Suddenly all the groans came to a stop as Midoryia snapped his finger.

The people's eyes were completely red, their pupils didn't even show indicating they were under Midoryia's total control.

They stood like soldiers, side by side in uniformity.

"It worked" Midoryia chuckled.

"I'm confused, they aren't going wild for blood like I did.
Why?" Eri asked as she floated up to Midoryia.

"I found out I could control the sub vampires that i transform by choice.
I'm obviously not controlling you but these lot?

They're practically dead, they're not the one in control of their bodies.
They'll listen to anything I say" Midoryia replied.

"Woah.
So what're you gonna do?"

"Well In order for them to get stronger they're going to have to drink blood.

I plan on setting them out of the control and let them go on a massacre.

Then I'm going to tell them the terms and conditions of working with me since I don't plan to keep them under control 24/7.
That'd take energy and I don't feel like wasting it" Midoryia replied.

"So what are you going to do right now?"

"I can feel the blood thirst radiating off of them since I'm controlling them and their strong urge is affecting me too.

So because even after I release them they won't be in control I have no issue with it.

And so, in going to let them attack Japan" Midoryia said as he snapped his fingers again.

The pupils of the people returned as they regained control but it was short lived when their blood thirst took over and they all ran out the door and into the city, attacking anyone.

"It's crazy, they're not even in front of me but I have a mapped lay out of where each and everyone if them are in my head and I can control them by the person upon the snap of my fingers.

Wow they sure do run fast" Midoryia thought to himself as he closed his eyes.

"What're you doing?" Eri asked a bit confused.

"I can see where they all are when I close my eyes and I'm watching their progress.

Once each one of them is full I'm taking control and getting them to teleport here.

Cause I have to explain somethings" Midoryia replied as he snapped his fingers.

A couple seconds after the snap 2 members of the army returned, their eyes back to being purely red.

They were under Midoryia's control after all.

Soon Midoryia's snapping became more repetitive as more and more people soon began to return.

Eventually they were all back, covered in blood.

"Eri could you lock the door for me please?" Midoryia asked.
She nodded her head and quickly locked the door before reappearing at his side again.

"I'm about to give them control again, if one of them wants to back out make sure to rewind them and kill them" Midoryia instructed.

"Okay Deku!"

Midoryia snapped his fingers again, the people were now completely back.

"What happened?"

"Why does my mouth taste like blood"